"I need more time"

It's been eight days

Eight days, sixteen hours, and forty two minutes to be exact. My brother, my twin. The last family I have left. I lost my parents when we were ten I cannot lose him too. It's painfully dull in here, everything is white, sterile. It's sad, depressing even. We never expected to end up here.

" I need more time, with you. Please don't leave me."There is this torturous pain i feel my heart, a physical ache that won't go away until he's okay. I start tearing up again, it's running down my face faster and faster, as i start to sob. My tears fall into my hands, which are wrapped around his right.

———

"Should we be watching her? Isn't she dangerous!?"
Tony tossing a file onto the conference table, her file to be exact, the one director fury gave them when he told them she was on their team now.

"I don't know Tony! Shouldn't we be more worried about the dying man in the infirmary!?"
Steve raising his voice to match his friends. He feels bad enough as it is. They let them help. And in return Pietro could die.

"Maybe we I don't know talk to her?"
Barton now entering the conversation. Running his hand through his hair he sighs. After all he's the one who feels responsible for them. He told Them they could help. He knows it's not his fault but It stings.

The men go back and fourth, getting everywhere but nowhere. Agreeing is not their specialty. They show up save the day, go home and sleep it off. Go on their own small missions given to them by shield. Teaming up once or twice a year with a lead on a new hydra base, or maybe a new threat or two.

———

Sitting on her bed, Natasha still is recovering from what that ruthless girl did to her. Made her relive that. It was a smart tactic, she agrees. That doesn't stop her from feeling exposed, sad, angry and all over gross. She's taken countless showers. As if, if she scrubs hard enough the memories will all wipe away, disappear.

Scrubbing her hair over and over again. Yet she hasn't shed a tear. Not one. Not until now, holding the picture of a younger blue haired her. With a small blond girl she calls her sister.

She's come up with this idea, that she has convinced herself is true. But deep down she knows it isn't. That her baby sister, Yelena. That she Got out, moved back to Ohio. That she's happy, and safe.

Placing a soft kiss onto the picture. Natasha sets it carefully into a drawer. Climbing into her freshly sheeted bed, courtesy of Clint. Who has been taking care of her after the whole 'thing'. She ties her hair in a bun, and lays down. Maybe she'll make it out of her tomorrow.

Just not today.

———

A/N

This is literally so short I'm sorry, but there's a better into into the story! Maybe yelena is going to show up? If she does what would you like to see her do? What would YOU like to see in this?

Word count: 538

Yours truly
~Alexandrea <3