Chapter 1--#TheUnexpectableLife

Guys hope you like it i've work so hard and imagine so hard to make this story.Oh guys sory im not good at english.

One upon a time there was a young and beautiful girl  named  Janlie who had a bad past because her father died at the day when her 18th b-day came, her father died because of a lung cancer stage 4 . She really really love his father because without her father she cannot study in London and because her father work hard to make there life good and not miserable but when her father  died her mother go in Saudi to work for her and for his brother .She have a brother named Lenard,25 years old .

Joel's Pov
"Don't you ever hurt my daugther joel." Tito Fernando said before he died and i answer quickly. "I will never ever hurt your princess ,Tito Fernando." After that words came to my mouth Tito Fernando died.

Janlie's Pov

(The Day when my daddy died)

"Mom i'll just call daddy upstairs." I said to my mom while running upstairs.

"Ok ." My mom said while setting the visitors.
"Daddy im here coming, your princess".  Saying that words while running to the room of my father. When i enter the room i saw my father in a bed sleeping."Daddy wake up its my birthday Daddy Daddy Daddy." I repeat and repeat that words but my father is still not waking up.
"Joel why daddy is not waking up why?!." That words came out in my mouth while my tears rolling over my face and i dont no what to do.

"Dad why?why?why??!!!." I repeat it and repeat it but after that words came out in my mouth someone hug me.

"Stop its alright im here i will never ever hurt you Janlie."  Someone said that words,it make me more comfortable now but when i saw who is hugging me i saw Joel and when i saw Joel my heart start pounded and saying "kiss him." And after 5 minutes my hand,and my body started to move and I started to kiss Joel, that kiss make me feel more comfortable his lips taste like a strawberry,his scent smells so good like im just gonna steal him.......................

                  5 Days Later

Janlie's Pov

My phone ring.

"Hello Jo." I whispered while eating a lunch with my brother .

"Hello Janjan can we eat a dinner later,I have something to tell you." He whispered. When I heard that he have something to say I started to fake cough.

"Hey What's the promblem Janlie?."When I started to fake a cough,my brother whisper with a an questioning face.

"No Kuya Lenard." I said to my brother.

"Oh sure Jo love you." I whispered with an exciting expression.

"8:30 am at the Maid Cafe' bye love you too." He whispered and end the call.

"Yes."I shouted then after we lunch i take a nap.

Hehehe Guys sorry my chapter 1 is so shortie so sorry but i will make every chapter is excellent.; )

Abangan.....

Im waiting for all of your comments and feedback Guys lovie all!!!

I will give my all to the rest of the chapter Guys so Vote,Comments,and feedback.