Chapter 3 #TULLostMemories

Hey Guys sorrie you know we dont have wifi already Lovie all; )

Joel's Pov

After that words came out to my mouth I call Kuya Lenard.
"Bro Janlie has collapsed come here in Nazareth hospital the room of Janlie is in the 2nd floor 206 just use the elevator." I whispered while crying.

"What's the problem bro why are you crying?." He whispered.

"Its nothing bro bye."I whispered and remove all the tears in my face.
                 After 20 minutes
"Ohh bro how's Janlie?" Lenard whispered.
"Ohh bro shes fine now shes just sleeping ahh I gonna go no--." I whispered but someone cut me and hold my right hand.
"Jo?!." I heard someone familiar voice and I turn over back ,I saw Janlie but I get off in shes arm ,when I left the room of Janlie the tears started rolling.
                 After 1 hour and 30 minutes
I stay in the hospital I take my car and drive to the airport and left the Philippines.
                The next day
Janlie's Pov

When I wake up I saw a boy sitting beside me.
"Ohh Janlie your awaken im so worried about you." The boy said.
"Who are you?" I said to the mystery boy.
"Im your Kuya Lenard." He whispered.
"Ok sorry Kuya some of my memories lost." I whispered.

Sorry Guys until now my chapter is so short Lovie all ,I hope this story will have more comments,feedback,likes,and votes

Love is just chemistry with 3 hormones --by Crizza Muñoz