The deal

(❓ Someone's POV)
"Finally, the little prince has made a move in my favour," they said touching there magic ball "you could help be king Tritons undoing."

(🐬 Eren's POV)
I sat on a rock covered with under water flowers "he loves me, he loves me not," I was picking the petals trying to see if he- Levi loves me "he....LOVES ME!!!!" I swam in a circle laughing. "Eren?" It was Mikasa. "who is it, who has stolen your heart?" She asked. "okay...Mikasa you need to keep this a secret," she nodded. "it's a...boy" "ok sooo?" "It's a.....human," she wasn't smiling anymore she was shocked. she grabbed my shoulders and started shaking me "EREN NO YOU CANT ITS ITS A HUMAN THATS NOT RIGHT!!!!!" I slapped her arms away "MIKASA I LOVE HIM!!!!!" She frowned "I've always considered myself to be a reasonable mermaid but if I have to make you forget I have no choice," she pointed her hand at my face and I dodged it "I DONT WANT TO FORGET!!!!!" And I swam of crying.
(🕛 time skip)
I was lying in some sand crying "why doesn't she understand?" I questioned myself "my own sister,". "You poor boy," "yes very sad" two identical voices answered my question they had high pitched voices but croaky all the same. "who-who are you?" I asked now holding my tail close. "We are simple eels who can lead you to a person who can help you make your dreams come true," they coiled around my arms and dragged me away "wait! We're are you taking me too and who to!?" I squirmed "to Petchra of course," they said in unison "the sea witch?" They didn't say anything just nodded. "ok take me,"

(🐠 Armin's POV)
I swam around the reef when I heard some sobs coming from around the corner. "Mikasa?" She turned around and hugged me "Oh Armin, I've hurt my brothers feelings so much!" I was shocked but hugged her back. She calmed down and loosened her grip on me and cupped my cheeks with both hands "Mikasa what are you- mfph!" She never let me finish. she leaned forward and kissed my lips. I blushed but kissed back. after awhile we broke apart. "i Love you Armin," "I Love you too Mikasa," *splish splish* we both looked up and saw Eren with two eels wrapped around his arms pulling him somewhere. "we'll talk about this later," I swam up followed by Mikasa "Eren where are you going!?" Eren stopped and twisted around "to Petchra...." Mikasa gasped. And Eren continued moving. "NO EREN YOU CANT! SHES A DEAMON A WITCH!!!" Mikasa screamed while pulling at Eren's tail. "Mikasa why don't you tell father and brag about it....your good at that," Eren said and zoomed off with the eels.

(🐬 Eren's POV)
Finally I made it to the cave where she's supposed to live. "come In young boy she's waiting," I was lead into the cave, but halfway my tail was grabbed. "WHAT IS THAT!?" A small brown blob had my tail. "LET HIM GO!!!" A woman's voice yelled through some pink seaweed. I swam up to the curtain and passed through. When I got through what I saw made me cringe the top half was like a normal girl but the bottom half from her breast's was black then past her waist were eight tentacles. her face was pretty nice however, she had short light brown hair and brown eyes. "welcome Eren," she offered her hand and being the gentleman/ idiot I am I took it. "Now, I hear your in love with a human no other." I nodded and breathed deeply "I also hear it's that prince, I mean who could blame you he's quite a catch," I closed my eyes as she examined my face with her tentacle. "now, if you want to meet him why not become a human yourself?" My eyes snapped open "you can do that?" She giggled "why of course but, here is the payment see I can't do this for free," just then all my hopes...gone. "but I don't have any-" "I don't want your money, what I want is.your.voice," I touched my neck to check if it was still there "my voice?...ok then."
"Ok here's how it's gonna work, I'll give you the power to be a human for three days, three days understand? And all you have to do is make him fall in love with you, like true love and get him to give you the kiss of true love blah,blah,blah," ok seems pretty fair. "after the sunset on the third day if you do this task you'll be human forever, but if you don't you'll turn back into a merman and....die." She waved her hand and a potion appeared with a gold scroll. "here is the potion and the contract, sign it," I held the pen on the paper when "EREN DONT!!!" Mikasa!? Armin!? "DONT DO IT EREN YOUR SISTERS RIGHT!" I looked at them and saw them holding hands, how come they can be happy and not me!? The two eels wrapped around there waists and held them in place. I moved the pen to the paper ignoring the muffled screams behind me and signed. it disappeared along with the pen, she grabbed the bottle and threw it in her caldron. A bright yellow light ingaulfed me. "NOW SING!!!!!" I started singing and saw two big hands coming towards my throat "KEEP SINGING!!!!" I continued my song and then was unable to, my voice was floating into a shell away from me. The yellow light started strangling me and my air disappeared alone with my tail. two legs sprouted along with all the other parts humans had down there. My air ran out and I blacked out.

(🐟 Mikasa's POV)
The eels unraveled themselves from Armin and I so we swam to Eren and pulled him to the surfaces beach.