Lost Doll

'Sometimes when you're in a dark place you think you've been buried, but you've actually been planted. .'

"Hand over your phone, your bags, any jewellery and drawstrings and take off all your clothes so we can see what's on you."

'You're taking the laces out of my clothes and shoes?!' Babydoll said. 'And my phone? Why cant I have my phone'

'Sorry, its protocol for the safety of yourself and the other patients in here.' Babydoll gave the nurse everything she asked and began to take off all her clothes.

'Okay now come with me' said the nurse.

The big steal doors slammed behind her as she was walked through the long halls of a psych ward. Unlock one door 'slam and lock shut' walk down another hallway heavy doors slam and lock shut.

I can tell you. . Trying to escape from a psych ward is so easy task. Its also easy to conceal what really happens behind those doors.

How in life the people who are supposed to love you abandoned you, the nurses who are supposed to help you abuse you. And the men who claim to be knowledgeable and wise are lost and sick beyond words.

'This story is no fairytale'

It would take 15 years for babydoll to realise she can only count on herself to save her. And their is no prince on a white horse coming to help her. Shes alone.