ᶠᵒᵘʳᵗᵉᵉⁿ

"a gun wooooow, why it look fake doh

"a gun wooooow, why it look fake doh." you said trying to hold in your laughter. "nah for real where you get that at the dollar store." Daisuke said. "no, my gun is totally real, i got it illegally." he boasted. "where the dark web?" "i cant say." "where else would you finna find a gun daiso." you stated. "how much did you pay?" "1,000." "man how you have money to buy a gun but not enough for socks like man get your priorities in check." "right like bro you need money, HUSCE can you give whatever this man name is 100 yen."

"anyways, y/n you're going to come with me or he dies." he said pointing the gun at daisuke. the two of you look at each other and then started to laugh. "no way oye, i cant, mans really pointed the nerf gun and said y/n if you don't come with me ill kill him, bro i cant." you said hunched over laughing at the man in front.

then you heard a gun shot and heard glass shatter. "bro i could've died are you tryna recreate some Tamaki fanon nonsense, with that dead body?" you questioned.

"no, what." they said. "ouch. you shot me." daisuke said holding his leg "no way you actually shot him with that nerf gun, and daisuke you self aint you a spy how you aint dodge that, its not that hard." you said looking at him dumbfounded. he looked at you like what.

"man, its not that hard, watch and learn, hey dude shoot me in my arm but make sure you miss okay,......go." and the man followed your command and shot you in the arm but failed to realize you said miss and you did not dodge the bullet and got shot in the arm. "well that's not supposed to happened are we trying to recreate violet evergarden. wait i need my arm for modeling ayo where dr strange when you need him, but damn my arm hurt."

"you are very stupid." "nah I'm clever, see now you wont die alone." "what." "yeah cuz if you died alone it would be on my conscious so if you die you wont die alone. at least my arm didn't fall off it just grazed me so we fine. i think it may have thinged and artery but i mean i won't die. i think." you commented leaning on the counter. "i mean same, mans hand was shaking so im chilling here." "I'm sorry i just wanted your attention you know like i didn't mean to actually shoot you guys like i meant to shoot beside you I'm so sorry." the man said bowing in a 90 degree angle giving much tenya iida from my hero academia."not him apologizing for shooting us." you said trying not to laugh.

"man, im still bored and i got shot like damn. where the entertainment at." daisuke said getting up to get a towel to wrap around him leg and my arm. but they way mans walked as if he wasn't shot kind of scared you. "man why are you walking so normally, weren't you just shot?" "yeah i was but it doesn't even hurt." "so why did you say ouch." "don't people say ouch when things hurt so i said ouch." "i- go off bestie."

"how long am i going to be here for?" you asked just leaning on the counter as daisuke wrapped your arm. "i do not even know, until he leaves i guess." as those words left his mouth, you see the guy name Haru if you membered correctly barge into the house with his gun aimed at the stalker.

"ha, imagine getting caught that's embarrassing!" you slurred loosing your balance a little, pointing at the hada. "ayo, why you spinning-" you started then passed out.

"𝐨𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐲/𝐧, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭, 𝐢 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈'𝐦 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞-"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~
~~~~
hey,

most of the ideas were brought to you by

AsTeRoId_BeLt

she dint want me to kill daisuke so here we are

i wasn't going to kill him i promise it was just a thought ok

anywhos

meme time

well

4

that was me laughing

anyways have a good day or night

<3