nightmare bonnie

i apologize for the long wait to upload again i forgot this app exists.
skip to the image for the smut part if you don't like reading.
you're babysitting 'chris' while his parents are out doing business.

this strange family hired me to babysit one of their youngest kids. there was a little girl, older brother and younger brother. the older brother wasn't too bad looking, neither was the mom or dad ngl.

but i'm getting ready grabbing my charger and fixing my clothes a little.

i grabbed my phone and small bag and headed for the door i locked it behind me walking to my mothers car opening the door and sitting in the drivers side now texting my parent i was babysitting at the aftons all night.

she didn't respond immediately but she knew where i was, doesn't matter anyways.

i headed to the address while listening to music connected to my phone while watching the street signs in my rear view mirror.
i stopped at a red light now looking around. it was rainy, sad. but i sometimes liked it.

i pulled into the drive way now grabbing my keys and things getting out locking the car door and starting to the front door.

i ringed the door bell, silence fell except small drops from the roof hitting the flower bed.

i rang the doorbell again now messing with my shirt nervously.

i heard rustling and locks unlocking from the other side of the door. almost sounded like a inmate was being released with all the locks.

"ahh y/n good to see you! good to see you. you came right on time "

"you are michael?" i said shaking his hand.
"oh no no i'm william" he smiled.
"sorry" i said now walking in a little more looking around. two story house, big kitchen, good died living room and some hallways.

"well we must go. we have business" he said grabbing his wife's arms smiling as they walked towards the door.
the wife turned around now pointing around. "everything should be wherever you need it. just ask one of the boys if you need help seeing to something. "

"alright!" i said awkwardly waving. i turned around to a little boy sitting at the stair case with his head in his knees.

"hey what's wrong?" i stepped closer to him grabbing his shoulder now bending my knees to get ti his level.

he jus sobbed not looking at me.
"do you wanna play something?" i said desperately trying to cheer the boy up.
he looked up with a red face and watery eyes.

he rubbed his nose with his whole arm, coughing and wiping his eyes.
"are you staying the night?" he said softly.
"i am yes why?" i said rubbing his back.

"you don't wanna stay here" he said now standing up
"why not?" i remained in my hunched position.
"they'll stalk you too" he said now walking into the kitchen.
i followed, now leaning on the counter interested in what he's saying.
"what's gonna stalk me chris" i said rubbing my neck stretching.

"the animatronics!" he said loudly.
i laughed now grabbing the stool pulling it out and sitting.
"like the animatronics at your fathers work?"

"exactly like that."
i rubbed my eyes now looking around. "where do they go during the day?" i teased.
"i don't know. they keep me up."
i nodded now grabbing my bag digging through it. "well how about we watch some movies before dinner."

(3-4 hours pass)

i was struggling to put chris down to bed he just kept getting up wanting me to stay with him, i felt bad. but every kid has to get over nightmares and being scared of the dark. i know i did.