IDK

I was shooting my hoops whilst without a shirt in my fave pair of khakis. Yet all that was on my mind was Ryan Evans. I couldn't stop thinking about that little ray of sunshine ever since I met him. He looked like a little cinnamon roll too good for this world, too pure. At the same time however he was hot as hell. Like the boy had a fine ass booty. I wouldn't mind bending him over a table. Suddenly, all of a sudden, I hear a voice from the behind of me.
"I wouldn't mind having you bend me over a table to be honest." I recognize my cinnamon roll's voice and turn around with my face as hot as red.
"Oh ummm you weren't supposed to hear that.". I stutter out nervously. The cinnamon roll starts moving closer to me. In an instant the gap between the space of us is closed. I can feel his heart beat against the chest of mine.
" You think out loud a lot. Its really endearing." He drawled into my ear hole. I shivered.
"Whatever are you doing my dear sweet cinnamon roll?" I asked him pulling back a tad bit.
"What the frackle Troy? I'm a human bean not a fucking cinnamon roll." Evan yelled at me.
"I'm sorry you're just so cute and pure, but totes fuckable." I leaned in close and quickly pressed my mouth hole against his. I felt him tense a little because of the shock of my mouth hole but soon enough he started moving his hole against mine.