Chp 7: 7 mins in heaven.. NOPE

Emily's POV : *the next POV will be a surprise :3)

I started to run and run until a tentacle grab my waist "I don't want!!!! I'm too young to die!!!"I said and tried to struggle "Your struggling will make it worst darling .."Splendy said "You what.. Lex take ov-Okay!"I said and then "Okay Splendy I'll play IF! your brothers except Slenderman ! Do the GaNGNaM style after this.. Deal?"I said "Fine! Yay!!now get a paper in the hat"Splendy said I gulp ((:3i hate this)) .. I took out one piece of paper I open it......"NOPE!! Nope!! Nope!!! Never!! Not THAT THING!!"I point at Jeff "You didn't just call me a thing!"He shouted he was about to tackle me but Splendy push us in the closet .."SPLENDY!! I dont want!!! This GAME Is EVIL!!"I shouted and tried to open the door but.. "it's lock.. That's how the game works..if we don't kiss or whatevs.. We're gonna stay here .."Jeff said and chuckled .."AHHHhHH!!! Pervert alert!"I shouted then try to calm myself...Emily c'mon let's change already !'Sorry :3 but it's your fault..'she said .I stood up "Let's just start..."He said then kiss my cheeks "OKAY WE KISSED!! Let me out now!!"I shouted "okay!!"Splendy opened the door and I hold a pistol "Ohhh... Wrong thing to do Splendy~ why won't you sit down and DIE?~"I said I press the trigger then .."Happy April fools day!"I said smile "Y-your not going to kill me?"He said I nodded "PFFT!! Kill is such a big word .."I said and walk off..

Slenderman's POV (OHhHhHh)

O_O she's 20x scarier than us... I'm worried about her.. Zalgo wants her to be his knight and a Creepypasta killer .. We need To train her for 2 years until she master her energy and true pasta power.. Lex and Emily are the ones who can save us and Humans... Training will start tomorrow .