The Slumber Party...

☀️🌘☀️🌘☀️🌘☀️🌘☀️🌘☀️🌘☀️

*after a long talk with your Boss, he finaly agrees for you to stay overnight but you'll have to be the one to lock the door before leaving*

*when you walk back inside, you immidietly see Sun standing in the same spot as before (in front of the entrance)*

🌞: WHAT DID HE SAY?! DID HE SAY YES??
*you sigh* Yup, I'm staying 😅
🌞: WOOOHOOO!!! A SLUMBER PARTY WITH MY BEST FRIEND, Y/N!!!
🧠: Thank goodness, he's not sad anymore...
Uhm- So, what would you like to do on our little "slumber party"?
🌞: Hmmm... I do not know... what are you normaly supposed to do on a slumber party-! I have NEVER had THOSE since the kids go to bed at a certain time! OH! Could YOU maybe show me what you do on these-?
Well, it depends... Sometimes you watch Netflix or sometimes you play silly games or tell stories... You know, just for fun so you can stay awake the most!
🌞: OH! HO HO, THAT SOUNDS LIKE FUN!!! HOOOLD OOON-! DON'T WE NEED SOME PAJAMAS TO GO WITH THAT?!
I mean..if you want to then sure I guess-
🌞: Do you have any by any chance??
I guess that I'll have to check-
🌞: ALRIGHT! I'LL GO GET MY ROOM READY THEN, SEE YOU IN A BIT, SUNSHINE!
wh-

*Sun skips away*

🧠: Did he just call me..."sunshine", again-? Hmm might have to ask Sun about that later...

*you luckily find some pj's then immidietly change and go back to Sun*

Ok, Sunny! I'm back!
🌞: HOLD OON-!
🌞: AAAAANNNDD... PERFECT!! ALRIGHT, I'M COMING~!

*Sun then jumps down, quickly grabs you and gets you back to his room*

🌞: Oh, uhm- I like your outfit, Y/N-! *he blushes a bit and scratches the back of his head*
Thank you-! *you look at him up and down*
🧠: THE PAJAMA IS SOOO CUUUTEEE ON HIM EEEEEEEEEE-!!!
🌞: Dooo yoouu like mine-?
Oh! Yeah, it fits you very well!
Waaait- Can I ask you a question?
🌞: Yes! What would you want to ask about? :)
What did you call me when I was about to walk out?
🌞: O-OH! T-THAT? THAT WAS HEH, UHH- N-NOTHING! JUST SOMETHING RANDOM OUT OF MY HEAD AHAHA-!
Why would the word sunshine pop up in your head "randomly" as you've said, instead of my name?
🌞: U-UUHMM-! W-WELL- UHH.. MAYBE MOON TRIED TO MAKE ME EMBARRASSED! Y-YEAH-! IT WAS HIS FAULT!!
Well, alright then! How about we watch a movie...-
WOW, DID YOU PREPARE ALL THESE SNACKS?!?
🌞: Yes, ofcouse! Anything for my best friend! ^_^",
Daww, thank you Sunny!
🌞: No problem! Sooo, what movie would you like to watch?

*you spend some time picking out a movie to watch and eating snacks*