Chapter 12

Mercedes arrived back in the lobby as she noticed a tall, thin yet muscular toned body's back facing her. A body she would recognize from memory. "Kieran?" She called him in surprise. Kieran turned around and flashed that beautiful smile of his and in an instant, her past came back and stood directly in front of her. "Mercy." He breathed in that deep Irish accent of his. "How are you, Bandia?" He asked her, calling her the Irish pet name he gave her back when they were in college. "I'm doing fine." She said before she leaned over in pain. "Mercedes, you always were a terrible liar." He said and smiled bittersweetly as he slipped an arm around her waist to help her. "Why are you really here, Keir?" She asked, calling him by the nickname she gave him so long ago. He smiled some again as he listened to her call the loving nickname he hadn't heard in forever. "I'm here because your babies are in trouble and I am the one to save them." He told her. She was about to protest when she felt the pain again.

Right then her water broke. Mercedes and Kieran both looked down to see her stand in the puddle before the pain grew worse." Oh, Kier! Please save my babies! Please!" She cried out to him. He caressed her cheek with his free hand before he pulled it back. He nodded as he got her to his car.

"What about ,Cedes?" Sam asked, concerned. Kurt looked at Rachel and Lauren. "Kurt, don't." Rachel said as he exhaled. "Mercedes is having an affair." Sam stood there as he forgot the cameras and the reporter nearby. "What!" Sam said as he arched a brow at Kurt. "Mercy, she's cheating on you. With another man." He said as he stepped back watching Sam give this eerily calm look. He simply arched a brow as he spoke. "What made you think this?" He asked . "We. Rachel, Lauren, and I heard her the day we first got here. She was alone in the room as she was on the phone . She had it in her hand when we knocked on the door." Kurt explained as their friends and family were listening now as well. "He's right. We heard her say she was finally alone with them. Or him." Rachel said as Sam narrowed his eyes as he looked to his brother and sister. "Stacy and Stevie, what's going on?" He turned to ask his siblings before watching Stacy answer her phone. "Where is my daughter anyway?" Cynthia asked. "I saw her leave after she got a call from some man." Rachel said.

"Oh, my!" Stacy yelled gaining everyone's attention. "Oh! Oh! Okay, we'll be there. I'll tell him. Love you, Mercy!" She hung up as everyone was murmuring loudly. "Was that Mercedes, Stace?" Sam asked. "Yeah, Sammy. They're in trouble. All three of them." Stacy said in a panic. Stevie realized what she was saying as he shot a look at their older brother. "Sam, it's too soon," Stevie yelled with fear. Sam's eyes went wide, figuring out what his siblings were saying. 

"What! No, it is too soon. Come on let's go." He said as he gripped his helmet following Stacy and Stevie. "What? What about your MVP trophy you and Scott are sharing." Puck said before glancing between Sam's team, the press, and Sam running off the field and up the steps quickly. "Let Scott handle it! I trust him!" He yelled as his family and friends followed. "Sam, wait!" Cynthia said as he waved for a taxi. " What's going on?" His mother-in-law asks with concern. "Follow us!"Sam said as he got into the taxi with Stacy and Stevie. "Mercedes and the twins are in trouble. I got to get to her." He yelled back as everyone piled in the nearest vehicle. "Twins?" They all yelled in shock. "Mercedes is pregnant?" Kurt, Rachel, and Lauren said in unison.

Bandia- (Irish word for goddess) I got it from :

https://www.wordhippo.com/what-is/the-meaning-of/irish-word-559a0304c1ef3790cc416ad009d37cba73f941f4.html