ᴍᴏᴏᴅ ꜱᴡɪɴɢꜱ

Title: mood swings

Description: where taehyung had to go through jungkook's pregnancy mood swings.

Words: 1369
Requested by: kannarukku thank you for being my first ever supporter and request 🥺💗

W

arning: Mpreg!!

──── •✧• ────

A U T H O R    P O V

The sun crept through the blinds and disturbed the boy sleeping on his bed. He slowly opened his eyes and squinting, adjusting to the light. He looked over his side to see the side clock showing 7:15am.
He looked over to his right side to see his baby sleeping peacefully.

A small smile found his way to his lips, he looked at his babyboy and adored him. He had a cute little lips which was smaller at the bottom and kinda larger on the top. His lips looked pink and addictive. His mouth was little opened as he heard cute small snores coming from him. That's the cutest thing he have ever heard.

He kissed his button nose and his gave a small peck on his lips before getting off the bed. He did his morning routine and walked out of the bathroom, wearing a towel losely hang over his waist, Hiding his nudes.

He walked to their walk-in-closet and got his black slacks and wore his white shirt. He walked to their table and took his cologne he uses everyday.

"Taehyungiee?" He heard a small voice call him. He turned around and saw his babyboy rubbing his eyes. His nose cutely scrunched up.

"Taehyungiee is it your new cologne you are using?" Jungkook asked as he looked at him disgustly.

"What? No baby. It's the usual i use. You love this cologne" Taehyung said looked at him, frowning.

"No. Change it, it's awful." Jungkook said getting up from his bed.

"What? But baby." Taehyung was so confused and he walked towards jungkook.

"Don't come near me, Change your dress and bath again. Or else i won't give you a kissie!!!" Jungkook whined.

Taehyung sighed as he knew it's reasons. He had to deal with it everyday now. He had heard it from his friends who has gone through the same situation.

He walked down the stairs to see his koo making breakfast. He went to him and backhugged him.

"Did you bath and change your dress taehyungie?" jungkook asked as taehyung nuzzled his head on his crook.

"hmm i did" he hummed and inhaled his husband's scent. He always smelled strawberries and vanillas which taehyung loves the most.

"How is baby bean today?" he asked as he crouched down and pulled up jungkook's tshirt. He kissed his small bump that was just started showing up.

" I am really tired and hungry. Little baby bean has been a bad making mama hungry." jungkook said as he pouted.

"Aww it is okay." taehyung replied and bopped jungkook's nose and he scrunched it. He placed taehyung's breakfast on the table.