Chapter one !!!

Cordilia's pov
Peeeeeep peeeepp peeeeep .. The sound that woke me up at 6 am , i got outta bed still feeling sleepy and slipped into my tub . Took a 5 min shower , got out , put my band t-shirt on with a black-leathered shorts con . I unlocked my phone to see 9 missed calls from an unknown number . It seemed weird . As I called back , ' hello ' a sweet voice answered . ''hey I see that you've called several times'' I said ''oh yes '' the lady on the phone said '' are you ms. Cordilia Scott '' she said . I Answered in a confusing way '' yes is there's something wrong '' the women answered with a sad , and desperate voice as if she was about to cry '' I was said to inform you that your mother had passed away '' '' what how ??!?! '' I said as the tears ran down my cheek , my heart started beating fast and I got heated up and started sweating . Few minutes later the phone was no longer in my hands . I threw myself on bed crying and bursting into tears . I've lost my dad when I was 4 years old and now my mom when I am just fifteen years old :'( . Few minutes later I heard footsteps coming up the stairs as I looked from the window to see my aunt . I haven't seen her in like 5 years and now she suddenly shows up . '' my dear cordilia where are you ? '' my aunt said . I tried speaking up but I just couldn't words couldn't come out of my mouth ''my dear where are you , I've heard about your mother and knew that u needed some help '' my aunt said as she came into my room . I looked into her green eyes as she hugged me so tight causing me to burst into tears '' c'mon we gotta go '' she said while pulling my arm to get me up . '' we gotta get to your mother's funeral '' I looked into her eyes as I got up . '' My life is meanness now I don know what could I do without my mother '' she help my hand and kissed my forehead as she said '' u have two mothers my dear you can go with but if you are not comfortable by going I can keep my son her with you .i lost my mom but I wasn't ready to leave all my friends besides she'll keep her son with me . '' you mean Sam ?? '' Sam is her son he had a crush on me since first grade .. I don know if I can stand him living with me . I hopped into the backseat o her car as she drive away to the funeral . As soon as we arrived I ran out of the car and threw my self into my mother's coffin . I couldn't help my self , I started screaming as they tried to pull me away from her '' mommy !!! My sweet mother where are you going leaving me with those people , leaving me with mean people :'( '' I calmed down when i felt hand reaching my shoulder . I looked behind me to see an old man , that didn't seem that old , his skin was so smooth that had a little freckles on it with bright green eyes . I kept staring till he helped me get up as he threw me into his chest giving me a really tight hug . I had no idea who that guy was I just felt so insecure in his arms . Few minutes later he pulled me away , shakes my hand and said '' I am gorge , gorge Benjamin , the director of the movie your mother was in . I am sorry to hear about your lose , your mother was the best actor in all cast . I am not sure I can find someone like her so I thought about having her daughter . I know that's not the right time but if u didn't say yes I'll have to shut down the movie '' I looked deep into his eyes thinking . It is the perfect chance I dreamed about being an actor and mom always tried convincing me to be with her In her movies . I have today yes . For my mom . '' yes '' I said in confidence . as he looked so happy and was unable to express his feelings all he could say is '' thank you'' . '' I'll call you '' I said leaving after i Barred my mother . I was sure about it , I could never trust celebrities or rock stars or actors again , they were the reason I lost my mother , but I have to do what my mother liked . If I couldn't make her happy in her life I could make her in her coffin, I head back home with Sam who was going to stay with me for a while as his mom told him . We arrived home and I helped him with his bag I opened the door and slipped in his bags. .. I have him a tour around the house and showed him his room .. I helped him with his bags in . He held my hand and raised my head with my chin and said '' cordi , you haven't said a word since we got her , u okay ? '' I looked into his eyes '' I am fine '' I said '' I just feel empty without my mom '' and left the room .
Thanks guys for reading .. Hope you like and plz don't hate it's my first time , just give me a chance :p !!