The nasty little girl

Hey Guys! n.n this is a kinda stupid story, but i just wanted to put it up here! It for fun, and i love writing stories! It wont be that long its a short story so deal with it! Naw jk but it is short, and if u want to read it then u r gonna have to deal with it so.... its kinda true... well, I hope you guys enjoy!

Once upon a time there was a little girl named isabelle, She was very beautiful and had blonde hair, and bright green eyes. But none of that mattered, because she was the nastiest 8 year old girl ever. Behind the beautiful appearance was the ugliest person ever! This little girl wasnt like the regular bad children, that don't clean thier room, or dont brush thier teeth, or refuse to listen to thier parents, she was on a whole new level of bad.

Even though she was really cute and pretty, she had no friends. You would think a little girl like her would have lots of friends, but no. she was so mean and evil that nobody liked her, they despised her. Even her parents hated her, and they didnt want to have any kids because they were scared that their kid would be the same as isabelle.

One day while isabelle was at home smashin all the food in the fridge -like watermelons and stuff-- Oh and she also was using a base ball bat-, a package came in the mail. She ran to the door and grabbed it she ripped open the wrapping and it was a box of chocolates. She shoved the chocolates greedily in her mouth. But little did she know... it was POISON! she keeled over and died, and noone even bothered to come to her funeral.

The End! XD

I know its SO short but its a short story!