Start to Finish

"Stupid alarm!" Jina groans as she switches her alarm off. She goes to get ready for her first day of senior year.

Outfit:-

{P.S. Imagine she wore jeans}

"Good morning miss! We made pancakes for breakfast, just as you requested!" Her servants greet her as she goes downstairs. She thanks them and eats her food. "Are you sure you wouldn't require a ride, miss?" they asked as she was leaving. "No thanks, I'm sure I can manage." She replied, hopping onto her bicycle. She didn't want people befriending her for money, it was worse than having no friends at all. 

Once she got there, she went to her class and sat at a desk beside the window. She decided to read since she was a bit early. As students began filtering in, she heard them whispering. "Is that the new student?" "What trash is she wearing?" "Such a pretty face, gone to waste. Such a shame." 

She didn't pay attention to them, but slowly, the subject of the whispers changed, the girls' noise rising to a crescendo. "Oh my god, he's here!" A girl squealed, followed by the door opening. Jina didn't look up from her book, uninterested in whoever it was who had arrived. There was still time before the teacher came in. The guy walked right up to her desk, but she was not having anyone's shit.

"So you're the new student? Well, just know that I'm the boss here. Do you understand?" Sihyuk said cockily, but to Jina, the book was the most interesting thing in the classroom.

"I said do you understand?!" he growled, grabbing her by her hair. "Y-yes," she squeaked out through the pain. "Good," he said, letting go. The teacher entered just as he sat down.

*time skip to lunch*

Jina took her lunch from the cafeteria and was about to sit down, when someone harshly grabbed her wrist. Sihyuk brought her to the middle of the room and made her kneel down. "I think there's a stain on you hoodie, lemme get that for you." He said, proceeding to pour milk over her head. Jina started crying, running off to the bathroom as laughter echoed behind her. She rinsed the milk out of her hair. Thankfully, the next lesson was dance, so she got changed.

The teacher called me to show my dance.

{P.S. first dance}

While I was dancing, I somehow kept making eye-contact with Sihyuk, and he would be looking at me with... regret? I couldn't believe it, yet I was sure he looked regretful.

*time skip to final bell*

I was walking through the hallways, exhausted after the entire day. It took me a bit more time to pack up, so the school was almost empty.

Almost.

As I was walking, someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me into a room. I instinctively shut my eyes, letting our a scream. The person put their other hand on my mouth, whispering "Calm down, it's me."

"Sihyuk?!"

"Yes," he said, letting go of me, "I'm sorry for bullying you, I was stupid for that. I thought it would ruin my reputation if I didn't do that. Uhm, c-can we be, like... friends?"

"Of course, and about the nerd thing, I did that on purpose. My parents are really rich, but I didn't want people getting close to me for money, that's why I dress up like this. But you've proven yourself, so I trust you."

"Thanks. There's just one more thing I need to do."

Not giving me a chance to ask what, he kissed me. My eyes went wide in panic, but soon I found myself kissing him back. Why, you ask?

It was the same old answer- Love.