A New World

In The World Of Black Butler, At the Trancy Manor 

       "The swords impressive ay?" Alois exclaimed passionately while turning his head to smirk at     Ciel then back to Claude holding the gigantic demon sword that he had just pulled out of Hannahs mouth which was honestly disgusting, it was pretty much the only known weapon that could kill demons almost instantly. Ciel watched as their butlers were fighting. Claude using the demon sword, "ill admit its a fine weapon.." Ciel then paused, thinking and said "why don't you give me a tour of the Trancy manor...I mean if it isn't any trouble". Alois turned and looking back at Ciel doubtfully but that doubtfulness quickly turned into a cheery smile "Do you need to use the bathroom as well?  I'll show you the way!". Ciel got up walking ahead of Alois. They walked into what Ciel assumed was a Ballroom or library. Its walls were a crimson red, same as the floors. The walls also had shields and other weapons for decorations. The upper floors had bookshelf with the same gorgeous deep red walls with shiny gold trims with beautiful designs carved on them. They were walking when Alois suddenly comes to a hault, "Ciel..what is this? where are you going? The bathrooms the other way, Isn't that what you needed?" He says with an painfully vex look on his face, Ciel noticed that Alois stoped so he came to a halt to. "Ive seen enough of their silly performance.." he states clearly as he takes of his gloves tossing  them onto the cold red and pale pink tile floor. Alois glanced down at the gloves Ciel had tossed. 

        "Alois Earl Trancy...You have crossed a line." Ciel says turning to look at him in his sharp blue eyes with a look of hatred and disgust.  Alois looks at the gloves that had been tossed right at his feet then to Ciel, listening to him with an displeased expression, "You have robbed me of my pride..and have disgraced and demeaned me..I cannot except this....Alois I challenged you to a duel " Alois eyes widened and he blinked a few times obviously taken aback by what he said but that swiftly turned into smirked, "Aw so you didn't want me to come in here to piss with you?" Ciel looked annoyed at Alois's comment. "Im joking, I've never acutely dulled before how do we proceed? you'll have to tell me." he said holding his sword and playing around with it with a mischievous smirk on his face. 

        Ciel started to elucidate the rules of a duel and they then got into position, "one,two,three,four" they both counted in unison. Right at five they both turned around Ciel not anticipating Alois to know his plan for evading the rules and turning at the same time. Alois had his sword right in Ciel's face ready to attack, "Now....now..Ciel lets not have any cheating..especially in your own game.." Ciel's face showed an nefarious expression as he charged right at Alois with the sword that he was gripping so hard his knuckles were turning white. They began swinging there swords at each other, the fight had moved to the upper floor of the room. Ciel took a swing and missed, Alois evaded his attack swiftly and started skipping away while saying "You always lose your temper so quickly! Come lets enjoy our dance!" Ciel steadily got up still very much out of breath due to his asthma. Once he finally stood up he charged at Alois again, which Alois wasn't expecting but still blocked quickly with his sword. They kept waving and swinging their swords  at each other both blocking each other attacks.  Alois slowly backed Ciel up against the railing of the balcony grabbing his neck. Ciel attempted to get Alois hand off his neck but that quickly failed meaning Alois could easily push him off the balcony, "down you go!" Alois yelled smiling with a insane grin. Ciel hit the ground with a loud thud, coughing trying to get some air, Alois jumped down gracefully from the balcony walking over to Ciel.

       "Here we are Ciel...you'll finally be mine..you know how badly Sebastian wants to devour you soul.." he said smirking while getting on top of ciel so he couldn't get up, putting the sword to his neck as if he would cut Ciel's neck at any given moment, which he would do if it came to it...he leaned in close and whispered, "but he won't get to..you see I'm going to tear your soul to shreds, and feed it to the spiders of my mansion...poor Sebastian it will annoy him so terribly". Alois said making a pouty face.