chapter one: really!?

I Stare at the ceiling fan as I laid myself on the bed. He climbed on top of me. My heart was racing so fast. I couldn't think I couldn't breathe but it felt so exciting that could not wait. "Are you ready?" he said. I nodded my head. And he leaned down pressing his lips against mine.

"KYLE?!" I snapped out of it. Paying attention to my surroundings I realized I was in school rummaging through my locker. "Oh hey Kenny." I responded.

"Are you okay Kyle you been loopy all day." Butters chimed in "no I'm fine don't worry about me..." I responded "I agree with Butters you've been spacing out like you've been on crack or something?" Kenny added "really guys I'm fine stop worrying about me" I said

Kenny shrug his shoulders and dismissed it. "Anyway we came here to tell you that next pre Is a free pre."

"Yeah apparently some kid in woodshop had cut themselves so bad that the teacher had to take them to the hospital" Butters said..

I close my locker and looked at them "really?" I responded "yeah so we were wondering if you wanted to sit behind the bleachers in the gym room" Kenny said I nodded my head in agreement and start to follow them. We went to the gym room in walk behind the bleachers. Cartman was already sitting there. "Well hello mr. Jew what took you so long" he said "shut up fatass" I responded. Sitting down I took out my notebook it started to scribble in it. We all sat there minding our own business for a minute.

Cartman sat there on his phone. Kenny smoked while Butters sat in his lap doing the same as Cartman. I continue to scribble in my notebook, my mind wandered back to my daydream. This took place in the 5th grade. Me and my best friend Stan we're having one of our special sleepovers. At this particular sleepover Stan was acting weird.

"What's wrong dude" I asked him but no answer. I thought maybe he was just having an off day. His mom yelled at him or something and I have nothing to worry about. I soon found out why he was acting so weird. Later that night me and him were playing the Xbox unconsciously he started to ramble on about his relationship problems.

"Sometimes it's like she's not even listening to me. we're supposed to be in a relationship. I know we had a rocky time in the past but we're in this together why doesn't she understand that." I nodded my head in agreement I knew he was talking about Wendy even without him saying her name. I don't know why but back then this made me a little upset, him rambling about her and their problems it was getting really aggravating. "Then she said 'she wants to keep her options open.' what does that even mean!? we're only in the fifth grade?!" he rambled

I nodded my head in agreement as I continue to play the game drowning him out and all his problems I started to pay attention to what the game was doing in front of me. Then suddenly I heard "Kyle" Stan was in my face. "What does it mean to keep your options open?" he said. I Shrugged my shoulders. "I think it means you can kiss other people without getting in trouble with whoever you're dating" he said sitting close to me our bodies were touching.

"You know, I've been thinking a lot about tweek and Craig relationship..." he said "they seem so happy... how did they do it?! it made me wonder if I'm just not playing this game right..." I listen to Stan's words carefully. "hey Kyle... you're my best friend right? super best bros..." he said "of course I am!" I responded loudly. He was startled I backed up a bit "well I want to see if I'm playing this game right" he said he then grabbed my hand. He told me to lay down on the bed then I did as I was told. he grabbed my hands intertwine them with his. He then said "are you ready" I needed my head in agreement.

He leaned down and kiss me. He continued to kiss me. I can feel his tongue enter my mouth. I started to shift and move as I wrapped my arms around him. I could feel my shirt start to lift up. We made out for about 5 minutes before his sister started to constantly bang on the door telling Stan take out the trash.