Chapter One ~ Him

This is my first official romance novel. Please make trailers and banners. You can send it to my email -----> hollyliz07@gmail.com.

Please listen to Tears Of An Angel when reading this chapter. It fits the chapter so well and especially in the end. Hope you like this!

One.
Kayley.

Who is he? This guy. He just popped out of nowhere. Bianca came home with him one day and introduced him as Jason. Jason Carlenton. Part of the Carlenton family - one of the richest families. Not richer than us of course.

Jason just seemed so perfect. His hazelnut hair that flows in the wind. His crystal blue eyes and his gorgeous smile. And whenever he says my name - I go really weird inside.

"Come on Kay, stop drooling on your sister's fionce. Plus he is like years older than us!" Says my bestfriend, Mia.

She doesn't know what love is. She just keeps going from boy to boy, trying to find the one when we all know it is an excuse she makes so that people won't think she is a slut. I found the one. However he isn't my one but my sisters one.

"Plus you have a boyfriend anyways... Mike. He is like what of the hottest guys in school but still you can't help but to drool on your english teacher."

Oops. Forgot to say. Carlenton is my english teacher too. Imagine the horror. I try to keep my focus when I am in school but I see him everywhere and he makes me feel weird. Oh wait, I have already said that. Who cares?

Anyways, I have a boyfriend. His name is Michael Anderson but everyone calls him Mike. His family own the Anderson Co-operative Hospital. They are the best hospital in the country. But having Jason as my english teacher can have its pro and cons.

So the pros are; I get to see him everyday - school and home, he gives me good grades, I never get in trouble, class is quirky and fun and he is super super fit.

The cons are; I am always drooling, he only thinks of me as his student, it is arkward at home and he is super super fit.
That can be a con and pro because the more fit he is - the more I drool! However, the more fit he is, the more I dream.

"Mia, Mia, you don't understand. Yes I got Mike but I always want more. Us human beings are never satisfied with what we got. We always want that little bit of extra. That satisfaction." I bite my lip so hard causing it to bleed.

Unfortunatley for me, Jason is my satisfaction. He is my little bit extra. He is my more. The more I see him around the house, the more I want to just snog him. Kiss that cute smirk off his face.

"Well sometimes, us humans want things that we cannot touch. You cannot touch Jason because he is not yours. He is enganged! To your sister. And if I was in your position, I would be supporting them - not thinking of a way to split them up."

She is right. I need to be supporting me sister right now. Not thinking of how good her fionce and I would look as a couple.

"But you have got to admit. Kason is better than Jianca. I mean really, Jianca! Sounds like a crazy persons name. Kason sounds beautiful and elegant and lovley and angelic."

Mia just rolls her eyes and carrys on painting her nails. She knows I am telling the truth. This is what I hate with this world. We can never have what we really want. I want Carlenton. All to myself. Not for Bianca but for me. It may sound selfish but I cannot help it. My heart cannot help it either. It is not my fault. I stare out my window and see the happy couple; laughing, playing, kissing and hugging eachother. I curse them under my breath.