𝘼𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩

When your underwater for long, water isn't there anymore. It feels like numbing air treating you to a whole new world. Like a deep slumber awaits you on a heavy bed of nothing. Trickling noises awaken Aster. She feels warm as a ray of sunshine beams directly on her face. She finally opens her eyes.

A force pulls Aster slowly out from the water, the weight of the water felt like nothing against her skin

A force pulls Aster slowly out from the water, the weight of the water felt like nothing against her skin. As her head slowly reaches out of the water, The lake starts glowing as if it were destiny. Now that her feet touch the surface of the water, She was able to walk on water.

 Now that her feet touch the surface of the water, She was able to walk on water

She lays herself in the grass with a large amount of clovers. She looks at her soaked hands out in front of her, but as she sticks them out she notices something. She now has the body of a full grown woman.

She screams in terror of her body as she shuffles back in the grass. She then hears a gentle sip..then another. She looks up and by the lagoon is the goddess in all her beauty, drinking tea by the water. The goddess glances at Aster and makes a big smile. "My child you've finally awaken.." She puts her tea down. As she gracefully walks toward aster, Aster shouts "D-dont look at me I'm naked!" The goddess stops in her tracks. "Oops forgot that sorry as you grew your clothes kinda you know." The goddess raises her hand at Aster and a beautiful dress fit for a queen appears on her body.

With aster in awe, the goddess smiles warmly

With aster in awe, the goddess smiles warmly. "Come we must talk." The goddess tells her. A beautiful tea table appears by the lagoon with strawberry cake, rose champagne, and of course tea.

The goddess holds aster's hands gently

The goddess holds aster's hands gently. "Listen closely about what I'm about to tell you dear because it might be confusing." The goddess tells her. Aster nods as the goddess smiles. "When you were about to drown in that river I saw you and rescued you from the river." Aster looks at her in childish awe. "You were unconscious so I took one good look at you and I saw something in you, a spark that in the future will burn brightly and succeed. Right then and there I realized that I needed to choose you!" Aster has her eyes open wide as she asks slowly, "My goddess what do you mean by chosen?" The goddess stands up and points at her. "You my dear..are the next chosen queen of Asteria!" She proclaims. Aster has a face of shock, but then her lips curl up and turn into a laugh.

The goddess pouts as Aster laughs hysterically. "Me? I barely know anything about being a queen my goddess I love your sense of humor." Aster tells her. The goddess puts both hands on the table. "Are you making a mockery of my words?" The goddess asked sternly. Aster in realization keeps her mouth shut and bows apologeticlly. "Hmph as I was saying..i needed you to grow safely away from the flames of Asterian war..so I put you in a deep sleep carefully under the water of this lagoon for twelve years. I fed you and provided you with the power of underwater breath, I grew your body and extended your knowledge every birthday..Like a mother right!" The goddess sits her chair next to Aster's chair. She runs her hand down Aster's cheek. "Look how much you've grown my love..how beautiful and elegant you have grown." She smiles warmly. "Like those toys that grow in the water! :D"

Aster looks down at herself. "My goddess..how will I protect my kingdom I couldn't even protect my brother.." Aster looks down at her clenched fists on her lap. The goddess takes a sip of her tea. "You have been training in the art of sword correct?" The goddess asks. Aster nods but just a bit. "Well then it's settled we'll have a match." She proclaims. The goddess takes Aster's hand and drags her into a cherry blossom field. There the goddess passes Aster her sword. "I've kept this for you." The goddess winks.

The girls fight until dawn, a what seemed endless clash of metals

The girls fight until dawn, a what seemed endless clash of metals. Aster finds herself tired on the floor. Panting heavily as the goddess's sword goes up against her neck. "Aw a pity. You did put up a good fight though." The goddess smirks. Aster clenches her fist.."I'M NOT DONE YET!" she shouts as she leans back just enough to kick the sword out of the goddess's hands. She grabs the goddess's sword and now wields two. She corners the goddess. The battle was now over and Aster had won.

The goddess smiles gently as she saw major potential. She holds her hand and starts walking towards the castle. "Come now child, there's much to learn." She tells her. Aster looks back at the lagoon confused and follows the goddess to her destiny.