» 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎

. . .
v

𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙎𝘾𝙍𝙀𝙀𝙉 𝙊𝙁 𝘼𝘾𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉 𝙉𝙀𝙒𝙎 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙉𝙉𝙀𝙇 47, 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙉𝙉𝙀𝙇 𝙍𝙊𝙇𝙇𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙄𝙏'𝙎 𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙍𝙊 𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙊 𝙄𝙏'𝙎 𝙉𝙀𝙒𝙀𝙎𝙏 𝙃𝙀𝘼𝘿𝙇𝙄𝙉𝙀.

A blonde, middle aged news anchor fades into frame, as well as an older gentleman with a hand situated comfortably around a mug. The music of the program reaches it's peak, finishing the B-Roll stock footage.

"Good morning, metropolitan citizens I am your host, Renae Sparks,"

"As well as co-host, Arnell Robin. Here with Live Action News, Channel 47."

A wide shot of the desk is presented with a top-corner photograph of the Mega Pizza Plex.

    "Saturday night on July 14th, an intruder at the Mega Pizza Plex down 4th Street Avenue- and a parent's worst nightmare; A child. Investigators are conducting an ongoing investigation of what exactly happened that night four weeks ago, as it remains an anomaly to concerned parents and staff of the establishment."

The camera cuts to Reporter Robin,

  "Detective Frotto and the county sheriff's office is still baffled by the lack of security footage that was able to be salvaged from the night of the incident; concluding that evidence was possibly tampered. By who? Police are still wondering the same thing."

 B-Roll footage of the main pizza plex stage starts playing, Reporter Sparks speaking over it,

 "The reception of the incident and the disappearance of the recognizable animatronic superstar, Freddy Fazbear, is leaving parents worried as well. This is not the first time Fazbear Entertainment has faced controversy over it's 30 years of business. A theme of disappearances and tragedies leaves a grey, hovering cloud over the business, even in the new age. Protest of all shapes and sizes have started to spawn in reaction."

 "On the grounds of the Mega Pizza Plex now; Stacy Ark, reporting to you live."

   A roll of footage suddenly sparks to a young, peppy woman with a microphone hovering under her lip. Behind her stands the Mega Pizza Plex with a small, forming crowd with signs. A woman with a toddler is stood nearby; your average American depiction of a mother. In one arm she is holding her child, while in the other a tall handmade sign reading "CHILD KILLERS" is held upright at her elbow.

   After a moment or so of silently staring at the camera, the reporter nods with a wide smile.

 "Good afternoon metropolitan! It's currently 10:57 AM on a warm Tuesday, and I am at the location of the Mega Pizza Plex located down 4th Street Avenue. A peculiar- and quite honestly baffling chain of events that lead to the main face of the show going missing, and a mystery child disappearance. The ongoing investigation of what exactly happened is; "Frankly up in the air", Detective Frotto of the county sheriff's office commented.

 Here with me now is a fellow mother, and protester that is apart of the small, accumulated group of concerned parents."

 The reporter turns over to the woman with a smile,
"Tell me, what is your motivation for the protests that you and many other concerned individuals have started to conduct?"

The sign is brought in front of the camera- which accidentally bumps into the child's head. She does not notice.

"Me and my fellow friends, who have experienced first hand what this establishment has done to our children have had enough. Fazbear Entertainment is restless in it's attempts to hide the facts from the general public. We know the truth; we have KNOWN the truth for years

I don't- I don't know if this is apart of something greater- but a secret can't be hid forever. Protect your children, and protect yourself. FazFiles.Com has everything that they are hiding!"

. . .After a moment of silence between the two, the reporter nods and turns back to the camera.

"If the statements that protesters make are true or not, it is only factual that the star of the show, Freddy Fazbear, has been taken away from the adorned fans of the franchise. Back to you, Sparks."

The footage cuts back to the main news stage, host and co-host quietly waiting for a moment before they shuffle in their seats, and the blonde woman starts,

"Thank you, Ark. Fazbear Entertainment, upon asking for a comment, rejected our request. It's uncertain if this is related to the already disappearing children instances, but one thing is for sure; Something happened that night. 

Live Action News, Channel 47."

. . .

"Now, for the weather!"