CHAPTER:-18

"Fucking bastard I loved you so much and what did you give me hm..?" Jimin said forcing namjoon to look at him.
"I really don't know what are you talking about jimin?"joonie said with tears he was pain feeling scared under jimin's gaze.
"You don't know?ok you lied now it's your punishment time". jimin said chuckling while removing his belt from waist.
"Why did you do this to me namjoon?" jimin put the belt on air which landed on namjoon bare back.
"Ahh....I...I..swear.. didn't...d..do nothing"joonie cried from pain.
"DON'T CRY IF I LISTEN YOUR CRY ONE MORE TIME IT I'LL GET WORSE"jimin yelled giving joon one more bruise on his back.
"jim..sob*..I...jimin...i..sob*..really do any...thing I pr...omise".joonie said crying really hard.
"Shut up! shut up!I said shut the fuck up next question ok". jimin yelled but calm down before questioning.

"why didn't you tell me seokjin was here all afternoon?Tell me bitch".

"I thought it isn't necessary jimin and why are you asking about jin hyung is my best friend he can came here anytime".joonie yelled he having a mix feeling about jimin's odd questions.

"Who said? he can come here anytime hm..did I told you? did I? bitch. no right".jimin said yanking namjoon again on the bed forcely when he tried to sit.

"What he was doing here is here to fuck you behind my back joonie baby?"

"Fuck y..you ji..min".joonie said between breath.

"What did you say?" Jimin yelled he got angry he tossed his loose sweat pant and slammed himself without preparing joonie.

"Ahh....ahh ji...jimin...take it out its hurts".joonie yelped when jimin suddenly slammed himself.
"Why are you doing this to me
I don't want to listen your bullshit just tell me why he was here". jimin said thrusting in fast paced.

"He was here for money last week he borrowed from me and I told him stay because I was lonely ahh~ please..."he clenched in pain on jimin's dick that really affect him and he  moaned.

"Lier he was here because you let him to fuck you lier" jimin bite on joonie's earlobe harshly that he can taste blood.
"Ahh~please please stop please jimin please I..I can't do this anymore" he begged but in return he got slap on his face and thigh jimin didn't stoped he thrusted mercilessly he spread his hot liquid in his boyfriend who was fainted by overwhelm.

Jimin sit beside joonie some minutes than grabbed a cigarette from his nightstand lighting it puff the smoke that time his is totally bare. He saw namjoon on the bed he was messed with sweat and cum he groan and stand up grabbing a wet towel cleaning his boyfriend releasing from handcuffs he hoped in shower.

"You're disgusting. how could do this to joon?" jimin said standing front of mirror.
"He deserve it he lied to you he doesn't love you I was protecting you from him". jimin reflection said chuckling and crashed jimin break the mirror in one punch.

"No no he love me I'm his boyfriend and I'm going marry him yes, yes I'll propose him tomorrow" jimin said bandaging his hands

To be continued.......
-------------------------------------------
Sorry! here the next part.

Hopefully you liked it 😁

Thank you 😊
Written by ARYA........