﹒꒰🔥꒱┇page 1 : hunter exam ˚₊‧˚

Dear diary...

Today I woke up at 6:00am because my dad was shouting for me to wake up. Geez, annoying much. I got out of my bed and looked through my closet. I chose my white and red kimono. I could hear my dad still shouting. "I'm coming!" I shouted back to my dad in a tired voice. I brushed my teeth and ran out the door to see my dad waiting for me. "Good morning dad..." I said "Atsu. Do you know what day it is today?" I sighed "It's monday..." I replied "Atsu, did you seriously forget?.." He said. I had a moment trying to figure out what my dad meant. "The Hunter Exam?..." dad reminded "OH!" I yelled. I quickly ran past dad and grabbed my Katana. I took my kitsune mask and put it on my head. "*sigh* what am I going to do with you Atsu?" Dad questioned. I ran out of the door "Bye dad" I shouted running off.

.

I went onto a boat that my dad prepared for me. It wasnt one of those amazing boats that have like 4 stories, it was a regular boat since my villiage isnt rich. I got on the boat and met the captain. "Hey Atsu" the captain greeted, "hey." I replied in a tired voice, he giggled a bit "Good luck at the Hunter Exam!" the captain said as the boat began to move. I sat down on the dock, "After all, this is your first time" he reminded. "Yeah, yeah... I know" I said as I slowly drifted off to sleep. When I woke up I was at the island. I hurried off the boat. "Goodbye Captain!" I shouted "Bye! We'll meet again after the hunter exam! Stay safe." He replied. I ran off.

.

I started asking around since I was confused. They seriously didnt give me enough information, like what am I supposed to do? Soon I got the directions and moved on. I met this old hag at the entrance where im supposed to go. Her and her weird band asked me a weird question "if you were on a valcano who would you save? Your mother or father-" Suddenly a random person appeared beside me. "I would choose my mother!" He shouted as the old hag let him through. Then I realised something. The old hag asked me another question "If you found your friend and sister in a deep pit and have only one rope that would break once someone uses it, who would you pick?". Well sucks on her, I have no sister and no friends! Anyway, I stayed quiet knowing that it was a trick. She let me through as I thank her. I continued on.

.

At this point I just realised that this isnt even the hunter exam yet and I still have a long way to go- oh well I'll just skip a few parts. Anyway, afterwards I made it to the hunter exam. I was starving! I guess it was pretty dumb to skip breakfast today until a guy came up to me. "Hey, are you thirsty?" he asked me, I just nodded. "Here's some orange juice" he handed me some orange juice. "I'm not dumb, do you really think I will fall for that?" I replied as I dropped the orange juice on the floor. Then I just walked off. I stood in a closed area. Suddenly a girl came up to me. "Hey!!" I turned around to notice a girl who looks my age. "Hm... who are you?" I asked her, she told me that her name was Aika and asked to be friends. "We literally just met-... sure." I replied "I'm Aika, I'm 14 how about you?" I asked. She told me that she was also 14. The examinor called out for everyone to pay attention "Let's just get going..." she giggled "Coming!".

We all followed the examinor to the first part of the exam, well we thought. Turns out that this was the first part of the exam! Walking... boring~.Anyway me and Aika were walking together when the examinor started walking faster. A few hours later, we were still not at the destination. To be honest my legs were getting pretty tired. A few hours later... yep we're still not there, I was getting pretty tired until Aika gave me some rollerblades, I declined the offer but Aika convinced me to wear them. I didnt even know how to rollerblade so Aika helped me. I owe her a lot. After more walking we made it. I spotted 2 boys on the way out who made it out before us but I just ignored them. The 2nd part of the exam wasnt difficult actually, I wont be talking about that since nothing much happened other than meeting this guy named Gon. Actually I'll only talk about meeting him. Gon came up to me and Aika asking to be friends. "You can't just walk up to strangers and ask them to be your friend you know?" I scolded "Isn't that how we met Atsu-chan?" Aika reminded "... fine." I said. Then we became friends at the second exam. Afterwards, we met his other friends Leorio, Kurapika and Killua. Actually Leorio looked kind of hurt but I didnt really ask anything about that.

.

After that is the 3rd phase of the exam. It still hasnt happened yet but I'm prepared to write about it after I pass it. The hunter exam has been pretty easy so far and I'm starting to become  better friends with Gon, Killua, Kurapika and Leorio. This was way more exciting and fun than I thought it would be. I'm also super lucky to have a friend like Aika.

Thank you for reading, this is an OC I made and Aika is an OC my friend made!

(What she's wearing at the end of this chapter!)