08

chapter 08:

beomgyu's hand was held by yeonjun, "please accept my love, please don't reject me-"
"oh goodness, he is going crazy"

beomgyu's instincts felt something weird again, beomgyu sniffed around, "is someone here? hyunjin? is it you?"

no answer was there. beomgyu sighed. yeonjun pulled beomgyu closer.
"i'm your cupid, not your partner"

beomgyu disappeared from his grip, yeonjun started to cry again. beomgyu came back from the kitchen, holding a water bottle. he slapped yeonjun on the thigh to wake him up. yeonjun opened his eyes. beomgyu handed him a box of tissues and water.

yeonjun took it from him, "i knew i never had a chance"
"i wish i could say ill of humans, but i don't want to get punished again"
"did i cause you a lot of trouble? do you want to curse me out?"
"no, sumin"
"don't you-"
"dare"
"well-"
"it's okay, you'll get it, sooner or later"
yeonjun sighed.

yeonjun gasped out of sudden realisation, "will your brother punish her now? i expressed my sadness-"
"well, unfortunately he is on a vacation-"
"that's fortunate enough for me, so i can continue crying?"
"he'll appear anytime I call him"
"crying? what is that?"
beomgyu chuckled, yeonjun was amused to see him smile, it ultimately made him smile as well.

things went silent all of a sudden, yeonjun cleared his throat and looked around.
"well...thank you, cupid"
"mhm?"
"and sorry, for delaying your vacation"
beomgyu sighed.

yeonjun pouted, "and-", beomgyu covered his mouth.
"you know how annoying your voice sounds after you cried?"
yeonjun apologized.

beomgyu got up and said, "sleep, call me if you need me"
"will you appear anytime?"
beomgyu nodded.

beomgyu disappeared, yeonjun looked around with a mischevious smile. yeonjun cried, "beomgyu- beomgyu-"
beomgyu appeared, "what happened-"
"just testing-"
beomgyu glared at yeonjun who was trying to hold his laugh.

beomgyu disappeared again, yeonjun pouted and covered himself with the blanket, beomgyu appeared beside him on the bed and removed his blanket.

yeonjun screamed, beomgyu covered his mouth and rolled his eyes. "i'll stay here, just in case"

yeonjun nodded with a smile. yeonjun turned to his side and stared at beomgyu who was looking up with his eyes closed. beomgyu sighed, "sleep", he stated. yeonjun nodded, yeonjun looked around and placed his arm around beomgyu, expecting him to shout at him.

unlike what yeonjun had expected, beomgyu didn't say a word. when yeonjun went into deep sleep in the same position, beomgyu opened his eyes and looked around. what else do i have to do for the sake of this punishment?
"you should learn how to comfort others"
well, i guess i can comfort others.

beomgyu looked at yeonjun who was sleeping like a child, making a cute little pout. beomgyu smiled at the sight he hadn't seen for the first time.

yeonjun pulled beomgyu closer while asleep, beomgyu widened his eyes and had a thought of disappearing but was afraid of disappointing him. beomgyu turned away to look in the other direction and tried to get some sleep.

in the morning, yeonjun woke up to see him and the cupid in such an intimate position, his cheeks started burning. yeonjun glanced at beomgyu who slept like an angel, he looked so peaceful. yeonjun approached his hand to beomgyu's messy hair, beomgyu opened his eyes before he could do that, yeonjun screamed. beomgyu chuckled, "you're totally mesmerized by my beauty, aren't you?"

yeonjun looked away and went to the bathroom. beomgyu chuckled and appeared inside the bathroom, leading yeonjun to scream again.
"privacy!"
"huh?"
"give me space"
beomgyu nodded and stepped back.

yeonjun sighed, "mr ben, please let me do my daily routine"
"yeah, go ahead"
"you, go out"
"why?"
"why? why not!"
"to protect you"
"from?"
"hyunjin!"
"why?"
"can't tell you"
"so annoying"

beomgyu stared at yeonjun who was brushing, yeonjun sighed. "just go please?"
"what are you saying?"

yeonjun glared at him and removed his shirt. beomgyu chuckled sarcastically, "i told you naked people don't-"
yeonjun started removing beomgyu's shirt, "what the-"
yeonjun shrugged, "it's the bathroom, and since you're here..you should take a bath-"
beomgyu vanished away, yeonjun chuckled.

beomgyu appeared in the kitchen and drank a whole bottle of water. he sniffed and looked around.
"who is it-"

yeonjun came out of his room, drying his hair. beomgyu said, "be careful, i feel bad all of a sudden"
"oh you should, for getting me rejected yesterday"
beomgyu rolled his eyes.

yeonjun put on a shirt and started cooking, "pasta"
"what- you can't have pasta all the time-"
"please?"
yeonjun nodded in defeat.

beomgyu smiled and sat there, staring at him as he cooked.

"so what should i do now?"
"i don't know"
"i know! yeonjun tell me your ideal type!"
"huh?"

a notepad and a pen appeared in beomgyu's hand as he stared at yeonjun, waiting for a reply.

thank you for checking out the story

thank you for checking out the story. hope you're enjoying.
have a good day! ♡
✄✄✄✄