Introduction

Surya dev, a famous lawyer in India... He started a Law firm called "Surya Naya Law Firm" And being successful and famous lawyer in MACT (Motor Accident Claim Tribunal) and Civil cases but now he currently concenrating on Documentation.... And sathish his partner in crime from college days joined with him in the law firm and working as a Co ordinator of Mact and civil cases... Since surya is busy with Documentation......

Surya's parents were died when he was 17yrs old by an accident.... Which leads surya to became a lawyer and helped ppls (who met with an accident) through his profession.... Usually lawyers are liers nu soluvagaaa.... But Surya is not such type.... He will do everything legally and even he won't allow sathish to do any illegal things.....

Surya has only one own sister her name is jaanu..... She is currently working and According to Surya, he is single child and now his only strength and relative is his partner sathish...

_____________________________

Here Abinaya a chripy girl.....searching for job aft her clg and Amir is her only frnd always stood by her and both searching a job together... Her parents were living in thr native (Kerala).... Amir and Abinaya staying in chennai as thr were searching for a job..... As of now vetty pasangaa....

____________________________

Meghna  character will be revealed with a flow..... As of now she is working in "Surya Naya Law Firm"

And other characters will come with the flow.....

___________________________

That's the introduction of the story

Hope you all like it

Pls do read and share fraands

Thankyou and love you all

-With love JoeSiya