4

"so will it be the usual y/n?" you snap out of a daze to see albedo looking at you. Zhongli had gone to the back to work on other things.

"oh, sorry, yes. and I'll have a monster too." you add, to the blonde haired boy's displeasure.

"ah..ok." after totaling you up, albedo gives you a smile before you sit down. when you found a place to sit, you take out your phone to scroll on Pinterest, looking for design ideas.

your food is served by another worker - which makes you slightly sad, as you wanted to talk to albedo again.

speaking of albedo, you soon see him return from the back room with a small frown on his face. curious, you pull out your phone to text him

albedo

whats wrong?

nothing

u sure?

yep

hmm... wanna come sit with me? idk if i can finish this thing today

oh..let me go ask zhongli real quick

alrifht ;)

~*~

a couple minutes after, you see albedo coming towards you, a bottle of water in his hand along with a pair of reading glasses.

"hey!" you greet him, motioning to the seat across from you. albedo sets the water bottle in front of you before sitting down. "whats this?"

"...water?"

oh

oh yeah

you mentally slap yourself before responding. "i- i mean- why did you bring it for me?" 

albedo stares at you blankly before smiling. "its because everything you drink is shit"

"huh?- hey! were you under the impression that i only drink monsters and coffee-?"

"yes," albedo interrupted, amused at your outburst. "yes i was. say y/n, when was the last time you had a glass of water."

you open your mouth to argue but no words are heard. thinking back to this morning, even then you didnt have water- lumine poured you a glass of orange juice. then back to last night, you were so tired that you definitely needed caffeine, so after various cans of energy drinks, you made yourself a cup of coffee. thinking about it, you haven't had any for around 2 days.

"uh- uh- just a couple days but im sure everything is fine"

"no... y/n everything is not fine. drink this whole bottle" (a/n: vix drink water)

unwillingly, you take the cap off the water and bring it to your lips and drink a tiny sip.

"y/n i said the whole thing." albedo sounded a lot more serious, as he wouldnt take his eyes off you.

after a few seconds the water bottle is empty.

"wow... that felt good" you wipe your mouth with your sleeve.

"exactly why you should drink more." 

it takes you a moment to realize that albedo BOUGHT the water for you. and bottled water these days are expensive as hell

"wait... let me pay you back for it. dont waste your money on me"

your hand goes to your bag, but albedo softly grabs your wrist. heat floods your face as you look at him.

"its on the house. i cant have you drinking that stuff daily." albedo realized what he did before taking his hand back.

"o-oh.. ok. thank you then." 

"its the least i could do. but.. promise me you'll stop by a couple more times this week. im sure right when you leave your bad habits will seep in again." 

"alright. so wanna share this?" you hand the blonde a fork.

"sure. and y/n, thanks." 

"for what?"

albedo chuckles, his hand reaching up to your cheek to wipe off a piece of salmon. 

"thanks for stopping by."

a/n: hh this chapter kinfa sucks sorry :(