ᶠⁱᶠᵗᵉᵉⁿ

"woah, these lights are bright" you said opening your eyes

"woah, these lights are bright" you said opening your eyes. trying to get on your hands to sit up you felt a pain in your left arm. "damn, why this hurt so much" you said holding your left with your right hand.

"y/n, thank mercury you're awake it's been a couple hours but i was afraid you were going to go into a coma." you heard kailyn say from somewhere in your room. you look up to see her to the left side of you. "hey n/n do you remember anything from yesterday?" she asked you. "what do you mean, elaborate more." "like what happened at the safe house with daisuke with the stalker and stuff." "oh yeah i remember that, we roasted the living daylights out of him it was hella funny, you should have seen the pants parachutes ih dawg like bro what." you said with giggles in your voice.

"speaking of daisuke, where is he, did he stay at the safe house?" you questioned. "oh, no, he's here at the hospital." "wait what happened to him, is it because of the gun shot, is it infected, did it cut deeper than we expected, is he ok?"you asked with concern in your voice.

"ha. you really care about him don't you. to be honest with you i thought this was a sham. but i mean it looks legit so i ain't gon say nothing i  think he's chill i don't really know ." kailyn said.

"oh, i mean it was a sham, for the thing cuz we expected it to last longer, but it clearly didn't so idk." you said looking at her. "it was a sham, really, i was right huh." she said dumbfounded. "yeah, but i wanna see if he is ok." you said as you got up from the bed and looked back and said. "wait for me ok." "mhmm okay but don't take long." "yup."

you left the bedroom and went to the front desk to ask about him. "hello, um do know where the room of daisuke kambe is?" you asked the lady at the front desk. "hello, um sorry we can't give you his room number sorry it's for family only." "oh i'm his girlfriend." you said looking at the lady hopefully. "name please." "oh, i'm y/n l/n" "oh okay he's in room 345 it's down the hall to the left." "oh okay thank you." you said to the lady and made your way to the room still while holding your left arm.

you finally reached the door and knocked slightly and opened the door slowly to see a 2 ladies sitting in a chair and haru i believe. "um hello, i just wanted to see if he was awake and stuff. i'll just um come back later and leave y'all to this." you said backing away from the room and going out of the room.

"wait. are you y/n?" "uh yeah, who are you?""oh i'm suzue kambe daisukes cousin." she said

"oh hey, i'm y/n but you know this already, oh and hey haru." you said waving at haru.

"hey, y/n how you doing. if weren't for daisuke you prob would have had a concussion, by hitting your head on the table. but then straight after he fainted too, so dominos effect ig." "oh i need to thank him when he gets out i guess. well i guess i need to send him a thank you card or something, well i'll get going nice to meet you all.. bye." "y/n, wait sorry to make you stop again but what happened to you, you're wearing a hospital gown too?" "yeah i got shot. it was a little my fault but no big deal i'm chill.""oh okay well best wishes y/n." "oh thank you and tell daisuke when he wakes up-never mind i'll go bye."

damn they really had me stay in the room like bro u just tryna leave but it's ight.

heading back to your room the receptionist asked if you found your room and you said yes and said he was sleeping in case she got the wrong idea.

walking back to your room all you could think about was how daisuke could be dead, cut the cords out the world, but at the back of your mind you were still thinking of disses you could have said to the stalker the ones you said were kinda lame.

somehow you got into your room and what you saw had you shook

mom...dad?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~
~~~
hey lovely
i was watching something so i
didn't post earlier so here we are
i wrote this on my phone

i'm hungry
my stomach is fighting with me
help
i need food
but can i go in the kitchen
no
why
because my door makes hella
amount of noise
and im not about to wake up
my mother
and get my butt whooped
but anyways meme time

i'm hungrymy stomach is fighting with mehelpi need foodbut can i go in the kitchen nowhybecause my door makes hellaamount of noiseand im not about to wake upmy motherand get my butt whooped but anyways meme time

i need to have that power in my life
anyways
have a good rest of your day or night
<3