PT.1

KNJ POV~
I decided to work until midnight so when it was 12:03 am I packed up and walked home..

-----------------
•(3hrs later)

As I was almost home there was a mask that made me pass out. I woke up but I realized what had happened I was tied up to a bed and was handcuffed to the bed and NAKED.. then somebody walked in the room smirking while looking for something in the closet
"What do you want from me?" I say on the verge of tear cause I miss my boyfriends.
She walked over with sex toys and blindfolded me.
"Please let me go and don't do this" I sobbed I don't want to be here I just wanted to walk home to see my loves, but I'm here with a stranger.

PJM POV~
"Where is he!!" I said angry cause he was supposed to come at 12 like he said but it's 4:00 am
"I don't know but I know he'll be here soon I know him but I'm going to bed goodnight" hobi replied and walked upstairs. A few second imma and the other five are waiting for namjoon when he walks into the house with dirty clothes dried face from tears and hickeys. "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ITS 4:00 HYUNG?!" I yelled and he just started crying while hugging Jin hyung "explain in the morning but for now try to get some sleep.'' Jin hyung said and we all went to sleep.

-----------------
(In the morning~)
(SKJ pov)
We all sat in the living facing join as he tried to speak but he kept chocking on tears. "We'll hun we are waiting?.." he finally spoke and tried not to cry
"I-I was o-on t-the way home but some had kidnapped me and when I woke up I was on a bed naked and this woman came in..." he stayed silent.
"She raped me... She touched me in my private areas, kissed me and gave me hickeys and whooped me with a belt. Her men friend helped" he broke down crying and wouldn't stop.
" I don't buy it"
I heard Taehyung say while looking unfazed. " I agree" jimin said. Namjoon looked up surprised and stuttered "Y-you d-don't b-believe me?" He looked shocked. Everyone including me agreed he would do this stuff of the attention and he thought it was a good excuse for coming home late at night.

(KNJ POV)
-------
They don't believe me??
WHY DON'T THEY BELIEVE ME IM TELLING THE TRUTH!!!
"I-I'm T-telling t-the Trut-th" he said trying to tell them but won't budge. Hobi looks at me disgusted as I told a "Story" about that night. He walked up into his room and the rest followed and I just stay on the living room floor crying my eyes out. I've knew them for 8 years and they don't believe me? I walk up to me and yoongi shared room and scooted away in disgust and turned the other way. I decided to go live for our fans then yoongi left the room I turned away disgusted with myself. I felt so weak that moment. I started live and stayed on their for about 40 minutes then yoongi came back and ignored me. I need the live with a goodbye and Decided to check refitted and I couldn't believe what I saw......
-----------------
569 word in total (besides this part)
I hope you guys like this I will and hopefully be updating this story everyday after school
Tell me some ideas I love you guys to make my day after a day of annoying teacher it's only one teacher so beside that BITCH my day is good y'know?

Byyyeee love all of y'all ❤️❤️
~AUTHOR 'THAT BITCH'