A Very Djungelskog

(Djungelskog POV)

It had been a day like any other in the vast and awfully lonely IKEA. I had always had everything handed to me on a silver platter since I was a kid, now I have gained power over the kingdom of IKEA and I am a king. I rule over everything and everyone and I own my own empire.

I Get sick of this place. I walk around the same route everyday and it's all the same, every corner I turn there's just a different piece of furniture. (like I don't own every piece of furniture in the world) This place drives me insane, waltzing around the same route everyday looking and searching for something new although Ive never succeeded, sounds of the workers running around at night always searching for something to kill keeping me awake at night. Even though I own this entire kingdom the workers are always out to get anything that moves.

The sound of the lights echo across the giant building and my button eyes flutter open to the sight of another painfully dull day. I start my usual walk in hopes to find something new or exciting and I come across a can of Dr. Bob, I had banished Dr. Bob years ago. Dr. Bob is the equivalent to a drug, it kills you slowly and has the effects of cocaine. Drink it, no I can't I'd might as well kill myself, what have you got to loose little bear? Nobody loves you anyway, you're all by yourself here so pick up the can, I give in to my intrusive thoughts and I pick up the can slowly. Suddenly a rush of sense runs through me and I throw the can as far away as possible. "Coward" I think to myself. I am a king with responsibilities and I will not allow my thoughts to destroy myself.

The sound of the lights shutting off   reverberates through the building "oh no" I think to myself. I guess I took too long on my route and before I knew it I was stranded, it was too dark to follow my walk and the workers would find me any time now.

Right then I knew that I would be facing death...