𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 1 (Cont'd)

I survived six months of quarantine and not catching the virus. But at this moment, I am extremely happy that Season 2 is about to resume shooting this month in Cappadocia. However, this time I am only allowing Ruby to visit me there occasionally so as to avoid any tension on set. 

I wanted to invited her and work everything out with Ruby but everyday by her actions she keeps reminding me why I should not. When me and Ruby first met we bonded over our love for horses and plants. Many of our dates would consist of picnics and horse back riding all of which I truly enjoyed and found myself relaxing in.

*******

*******

Rubs visited me occasionally on set and I was happy when she because I had a lot of stress I needed to get off and she came at the right time. I am still not sure how strong our relationship is because when it is going good, it goes great but when its bad, it becomes terrible. She shouts, hurl insults and asks her friends to check up on while I am away. Rubs can just be overall controlling. We have not spoken in one week when I decided to call her up which ended in another argument.

'Why can I not come and see you? I can fly out there today if you let me' she begged. 'No, the climate here is horrible and I know you hate the cold plus I am working late hours on set just so we can met production deadlines. I would be too busy here and you will think I am ignoring you'. She replied 'ohkay' and hung up. 

I suddenly knew that we were far from ohkay. I heard my phone vibrated and I looked down to see I got a message from her. I opened up the  message that said 'Pasam, I am sorry <3' with an image attached and my heart dropped. My hands were shaking as I typed a response immediately demanding 'Is this for real?' Did you leave them without any water Rubs?!' I left her in my home to take care of the plants, I thought we equally loved and she left it to die just because we did not speak for one week. 

I really do not know how much I can take

I really do not know how much I can take. I really think I am hallucinating, this bitch killed my plant ! How am I suppose to concentrate on reading this script for tomorrow's full day of set and back to back shootings. It is one thing for her to act out privately but when she goes to her social media and my fans start tagging me, that just adds more stress to my already stressful work life. These are the little things they said add up in a relationship that just makes someone want to explode and say FUCK IT and call the relationship quits. 

Lost in my thoughts about Rubs, I forgot I had the TV on, until I heard 'Weclome Ayysin Temin to the stage'.

 I was shocked by what I was seeing. She sang and looked like an angel in white doing so. Hearing her angelic voice come through the screen, immediately began to be rushed with thoughts that I grabbed a pen and my journal and scribble my thoughts