Am I in love with Victoria? ~ Li Wang x Victoria ~

After the class, Victoria and Xia were in the canteen. Victoria was studying and Xia was scrolling through her phone.

"Vic, I've been reading the blog you suggested me to read. But, there is no match for my situation. What should I do?" Xia asked. "I think you've gotten the wrong site. Is it 'www.lovedoctor.com' that you're looking at?" Victoria asked. "Oh, nope. Spelling mistake. Sorry..." Xia said. "Let me help you. Show me." Victoria said. She opened the correct website. "Thanks!" Xia said bowing to Victoria. She immediately started reading the page.

"Hey girls! You're.... studying?" Wang walked up to you two. "Yes! Now that you're here, I must go." Xia said and walked away. "Bye! We'll meet in the evening!" Victoria said. "Sure, Vic. At your place?" Xia asked as Victoria nodded. Xia gave her a thumbs up and walked away smiling.

Wang sat in front of you and felt a smile on his face as he stared at you.

"Hey Wang! What are you doing?" Chao came.

"I'm studying as you can see! Now, quiet. Shut your mouth. I need to focus to get into a good university. Unlike you, whose not even trying." Wang said. "Hey, is this the transfer student?" Chao asked. "No." Wang said sarcastically with a serious face and tone.

"Can I talk to you for a minute?" Chao asked pulling Wang away.

They were in a corner. "Hey! Why don't you tell me why you two were alone?" Chao asked. "Xia was with us. But, she went away." Wang said. "If you're done, can I go?" Wang asked. "No way! I've seen you for a while. You were looking at her, smiling. Who is she to you? Huh?" Chao asked. "She's just a transfer student. Anyways, I can't date anyone because I need to focus on my life. As you know, I'M VERY SERIOUS ABOUT MY FUTURE." Wang said.

Victoria looked around and did not see Wang anywhere. "Where is he?" she asked to herself. Just then, she saw Wang and Chao coming towards her. She felt as if the world was going slow as Wang walked. She smiled to him. She felt a different feeling looking at him. She always felt this when she looked at him. Ever since they were in the canteen. Victoria felt her heartbeat fast every time Wang shared glances and gave that comforting smile. His smile made her day.

The same was felt by Wang. Choa was smirking when he saw the two staring at each other.

"You two." Chao interrupted them. "Love birds!" he teased them for a while. "Shut up Zhang Chao!" Wang said as Chao gave him a death glare. "Where's the respect? I am your friend. That doesn't mean you should call me by my full name all the time." Chao said. "You also call me by my full name. We're equal!" Wang said as he sat in front of Victoria. "Fine, I'll let you two have a small date. I'm leaving. We'll meet at my place." Chao said leaving.

"Sorry about him. I, too, don't know what's up with this guy." Wang said, embarrassed.

Just then, Victoria's phone rang a notification. Yet again, Xia opened the wrong website.

"I'm done studying. I'll get going now. Bye bye!" Victoria said as she got up. She packed her books and left. Wang did so too and followed Victoria.

"So, you and Xia are friends?" Wang asked. "Yes. Thanks to you! Because of you we met. If you wouldn't have helped me, I would've been unknown." Victoria smiled. Wang blushed a little.

After a while of walking, the two reached a street. A scary dog came running towards them. Victoria held Wang's hand tight. "Shoo! Shoo!" she said as the dog ran away.

Their eyes widened when they looked at each other. "Sorry." she said keeping her hands away from him.

Wang just looked at her. "Why don't I treat you coffee today? You've helped a lot." Victoria smiled as Wang nodded. They went to *bucks for coffee (sorry. I had to use it)

"I love this cafe. In Australia, I always came to the *bucks close to my school to group study with my friends." Victoria said sipping her drink.

"I've never been here. I would have coffee at the canteen." Wang said. "I love this." he said sipping his coffee.

The weather was with a breeze. Flowers fell from trees, from where the two were walking to their homes. It was time to part their ways.

"So, I guess we must part ways." Victoria said. "Bye! It was fun having coffee with you." Wang said. "See you at class tomorrow." he said waving Victoria a goodbye.

As Victoria was alone, she smiled like an idiot. And so did Wang. They were feeling their heartbeats so fast. 'Will he like me back?' Victoria asked to herself. 'She's not in my league. She higher.' he shook his head. But their smiles never seemed to disappear. The moment happened is still tattooed in their minds.

"Am I in really in love with Victoria?" Wang asked to himself as he was on his desk, studying.