The Party

Chapter one- The Party
Lulu's POV
Lulu Spencer's eyes were trained on Johnny Zacchara, she didn't want to admit to anyone- or even herself that she wanted him. The fact was the young Zacchara heir had all of her no matter how short of a time they'd known the other. Tonight was the night of the grand opening of The Haunted Star...of course Lulu was expected to be there, but honestly she would have rather been anywhere else.
"Hey, is everything alright?" Her cousin asked her, as Lulu sat at the bar trying not to make it obvious that she was upset.
"What does she have that I don't? Why does Maxie go after everything I want? She's exhausting."
"What happened to you not wanting Johnny Zacchara?" Carly smirked, already knowing her cousin was falling for him. Hard.
"I-I don't know what it is about him but, I can't stay away." Lulu admitted, with a helpless shrug.
"The bad boys always look so irresistible, why do you think I keep going back and forth with Sonny?"Carly laughed.
Johnny's POV
His eyes scanned the night club, he told everyone that The Haunted Star was a good investment and that's why he asked to be Luke Spencer's partner...which that was true, but that wasn't the main reason. The truth was even if he couldn't have Lulu, he at least wanted to make sure she was okay.
"John, for the record I think you're making a huge mistake."Claudia gave her baby brother a look, she didn't like that blonde tramp one bit.
"It's a good thing I didn't ask." Johnny rolled his eyes, put out with her before leaving her in the middle of the room. He walked to the casino table where Robin Scorpio, Patrick Drake and Maxie Jones stood.
"There you are...I was wondering when you would show up."Maxie smirked at him running her dainty hand over his arm, sure she was pretty but he could never be with someone so about herself. Nevertheless, he placed on a fake smile, lifted her hand to his lips and kissed it.
Lulu's POV
Her eyes widened in shock, how can Johnny want someone as trashy as Maxie Jones? She shook her head, needing to get out of the club.
"Where are you going?" Logan asked, catching up with her.
"Anywhere you aren't." She mumbles pushing him away from her.
"We're inevitable Lulu, Zacchara will never love you or want to be with you." Logan growls, pushing her up against the wall.
"Let go!" She snapped, struggling against his tight grip.