Part 2

After a quick clean-up and chat with the members in the dorm, Sunny excused herself to get a much needed sleep. When she stepped inside her room, she was surprised to see that the room was already dimmed and the smell of vanilla was wafting in the air. Sure enough, she caught two scented candles and the bedside lamps on each side of the bed as the sources of lighting. She inhaled the scent, feeling herself relaxed even before the massage. Just before she took a step inside, she felt two warm hands wrapped around her waist.

"What do you think? Your baby did good so far?" Taeyeon whispered on her girlfriend's ear, giving it small kisses which sent shudders in the back of Sunny's head.

"So far so good Tae," Sunny purred, leaned back on Taeyeon's embrace. In her mind, she thought she would only get a quick massage, not thinking about the possibility that Taeyeon would give the whole 'spa experience'.

On the other hand, Taeyeon was pleased that Sunny loved what she did so far. She knew there was no way she could convince her tired girlfriend to have some fun without a wager, and by pulling all the stops she might convince the latter to think otherwise. Chuckled at her 'evil' plan, she took Sunny's hand and guided her to bed. "Come on, let's get to it. I can't wait to show you my skills."

In all honesty, Sunny was excited. She had been dying for a massage and a time together with her dorky girl, and scoring both at the same time was like an early Christmas present for her. She gingerly prepared to lie on her stomach, but Taeyeon stopped her.

"You need to take off your top, Soonkyu."

"What? Why?" Sunny furrowed her eyebrows, getting suspicious at what Taeyeon was heading.

"If I start from your feet, you'll be sleeping by the time I finished with your legs, leaving you with leftover kinks on your back and shoulders. Unless, of course, that's what you want."

Sunny studied Taeyeon's stoic expression, waiting for her to burst out laughing and say it was a joke, and she could keep her top on, but there was none. Shrugging the suspicious feeling away, Sunny pulled her top off, leaving only her shorts on, since she ditched her bra after shower. She did, however, saw a glimpse of Taeyeon gulping on her saliva at the sight of her bare breasts.

"Don't you dare do anything funny, Kim Taeyeon. I swear if you do anything I will kick you out of this room and let you sleep with the dogs outside," she threatened, covering her bare breast with one arm, the other pointing a finger at her girlfriend. She knew how naughty her girlfriend could be, and she was in no mood for games. After seeing Taeyeon putting her hands up in defeat, she lied on her stomach, finally taking the relaxing atmosphere to the fullest.

As soon as Sunny was lying comfortably on her stomach, Taeyeon reached for the vanilla lotion she prepared, applying it generously on Sunny's shoulders. She rubbed her hands together to warm them up, and smirking at the sight of Sunny's bare back. She slowly straddled Sunny's bottom, to avoid more suspicions, and her wicked plan was in motion.

Taeyeon started slowly on Sunny's shoulder blades, feeling the tense muscles beneath as she spread the lotion. She slowly kissed Sunny's shoulders and necks, and the latter's muscles tensed more. "You're too tense. Just relax, will you?" she reasoned, before Sunny could question anything.

Soon sounds of low moans and grunts could be heard as Taeyeon slowly but surely put some pressure on the muscles, untying the knots one by one. Every now and then, Taeyeon would kiss Sunny, reasoning that the girl was too tense, when in fact she couldn't stand looking at the milky-white skin in front of her. She just had to have a taste! Besides, she had to keep Sunny awake in the most subtle way.

"How did you get so good at this?" Sunny said in between her moans.

"I saw the video tutorials on YouTube. Do you like it?" Taeyeon had just started to work on the lower back when she scooted down and straddled the girl's thighs.

"I love it. You're really good with your hands, Taengoo."

".....Mmm-hmmm."

Taeyeon was too distracted to answer properly, with Sunny's butt parading in front of her eyes. Her love for butts was true and she earned a reputation for it, but she found her girlfriend's butt more enticing than the others. She might be the shortest, but her body parts definitely stick out at the right places. Too lost in ogling at the sexy body part, Taeyeon didn't even realize that her hands had already pulled on the waistband of Sunny's shorts.

"Yah! What are you trying to do, you pervert?!" Sunny exclaimed, startling Taeyeon, but didn't stop the latter to find that there was nothing underneath the shorts.

"No underwear, huh? Interesting," Taeyeon spanked the firm butt, not taking heed of anything Sunny had said as the latter squealed in surprise. "What a naughty girl. And you said I'm the pervert."

Glancing back, Sunny saw that Taeyeon had that perverted grin on her face, her hands busy with her butts. "I'm warning you, Taeyeon. Stop now or you'll sleep on the couch tonight!"

"And miss this? No way." Taeyeon gave another spank, and as much as Sunny hated to admit it, she kinda enjoyed it. Just before she could kick her girlfriend out of the room, she felt Taeyeon moved to straddle her butt, trapping her beneath. And also...

"You have no idea how sexy you look from here, Soonkyu-ah. I bet you're getting wet for me," Taeyeon whispered, slowly gyrating her hips on Sunny, making her feel the warm core through her cotton shorts.

"Nggh... No..." Sunny fought back the desire to let Taeyeon had her way, but it's hard when she had Taeyeon working her hips behind her, while giving little kisses and bites to her neck. Not to mention that it had been a while since they did anything.

"Let me clean you up, and if you don't like it, I'll stop and sleep on the couch as a punishment."

Sunny turned her head and met Taeyeon's gaze. Before she could say any word of rejection, Taeyeon kissed her cheek and muttered, "I promise."

So she nodded, surrendered to her building desire and making Taeyeon grin in excitement. She was about to lie on her back as usual, however...

"Get on all fours. I'll take you from the back."