+Chapter 5+ "Rockstar?!"

Y/n POV: 

"Wait... So you found me first when you called it?" I tilted my head as I spoke. He hummed, nodding his head. "So that would mean, YOU win...?"

He hummed in victory, smirking and fixing his shades on. I'd felt my face slowly heat up... Flashbacks of the dream I had flickering fresh in my mind.. I'd spot a spare guitar, tuning it slighty. Oooh it was an electric. that's awesome. I'd start playing the old guitar.

Monty only watched in the background..

Monty's POV:

They remind me so much of Bonnie... Do they usually practice..? They're a damn NATURAL! I'd grab my guitar, joining in.

Y/n POV:

As the end of the song I'd slide onto my knees, skidding forward as I did a small guitar rift. I'd smile widely looking up at the gator, fuck it, I'm romance the robot. I'd start playing a softer guitar solo, humming 'The Gold is in the Dark.' as I played. I'd press my back to his, he'd take the hint, smirking and playing alongside me. I'd sing along to the song, "There's GOLD in the DARK, in the darkest part.~" I'd start circling him, "Dig into the dirt, to go back to the start.~" I'd walk up to him slowly, "Treasure, is treasure. Cause it's hard to find. Dig into your body, dive into your mind.~" I'd stare into his robotic soul, his playing seeming to falter slightly. "Breakin my habits, on the backs of the GHOSTS." I'd turn on my heel, still keeping an eye on him. He seemed flustered non-the-less. He'd smirk, not letting it get to his playing. "Finding the feelings that move me the most..~" I'd turn back to him, this time getting closer, "Give me a reason, a hand to hold.~" I'd purr out. "Go into the dark... To look for the g o l d...~" I'd go back to playing my guitar, hoping he'd take over the singing bit.

Monty's POV: 

"I wanna GOOD vibration...~" I smirked, 'MY turn.'

"I want a feeling that LASTS.~" I'd turn to the guard, spinning them to face me.

"I n e e d INTOXICATION.~" I'd lick my lips, causing them to be a blushing mess.

"LIVING and DYING fast.~" I'd purr out towards them as they played on.

"Beyond all 'HUMAN' reason, beneath the creeping doubt, I feel a change in season..~" I crept closer, making them bump into my rooms' wall. 

"Where we will all find out.~" I'd tilt my shades down staring into their eyes.

"That the GOLD in in the dark." I sang, letting them continue the verse.

Y/n POV: 

GOD DAYNM THAT IS HOT- 

"The gold is in the daark.~"

"That the gold is in the dark.~" He hummed as he drew closer.

"The gold is in the dark..~" I pressed my back to the wall, feeling my heart pounding in my chest..

"Monty...?-" I'd keep playing, making it fade out.

"Way to go Rockstar.~ Now I'm starting to wonder darlin', you flirtin' with the gator?~" he spoke in a smug tone.