-

Read Thomas' Perspective Here   -->   @KarenUwUXxX

Idk this shit is kinda emo and bad so ditch while you can. 

Chad was born at the cost of his mother's life. She died of blood loss while delivering him, something his father- Arjun Barry, could never forgive him for. Though Arjun was silent about this slight disdain - Chad could never forget those small comments his father made about her death. It always sounded like her death was his  fault when Arjun spoke of it. Nonetheless Chad still loved his father. But as the years went by he noticed that Arjun had begun to grow weaker.

It started with a slight cough, and in the blink of an eye- his father was bedridden. Chad had to stay home and tend to his dying father, many days he wasn't able to attend school. Though Arjun begged his son to leave him, saying small lies to comfort his weary child. Chad almost never left his side, suddenly in Chad's early teens his dad finally passed.  

As he dug a grave in the back yard to finally place his father to rest next to his mother, Chad cried. He shed infinite tears upon the dirt his mother laid under now he sat there doing the same for his father awsell. And though the young male missed him dearly he knew to not dwell on this heavy loss for long. He loved his father, and he knew he wouldn't want him to be sad, at least that's what he told himself. 

The years went by, Chad found himself fond of cooking and gardening. Such a useful skill set! He hardly had to purchase any vegetables or fruits, excellent for a broke young bloke. He only ever went out to purchase fungi, seeds, and meats. Which is what he was going out to get this time as it is every time. 

Mic-X-Mart was always the place he went, they had such a cute employee there! Thomas Tyson, Chad's been pining for him since he was 17, though he was glad Thomas never seemed to change, forever a shelf stacker (and occasionally a cashier.)

Chad cleared his mind and entered the Mex-Mart, a cute nickname the locals call this shop, and took in the familiar surroundings. Immediately heading for the Mushrooms only to be surprised, "what!? They're not in their usual place!" Chad exclaimed. He sighed to himself and walked over to an employee. The teal haired male calmed himself and tapped on the employees shoulder, an attempt to grab their attention. 

They swiftly turned around, revealing them self as none other than....Thomas!? Chad's face quickly flushed and he swallowed the sudden lump in his throat. He quickly composed himself and started off his sentence sternly.  "Hello, Excuse me! Do you know where to find the Agaricus' and perhaps some flower seeds? If that isn't too much t' ask." As Chad spat out, his words- his face was hot. He's certain that if his flesh were a shade lighter  he'd have been red as a tomato!

Thomas face twisted into a look of confusion, "agar- Ag-.....What?" He struggled to mimic the word Chad said earlier. "Mushrooms, sir." Chad said, seemingly unamused by Thomas inability to say such a 'simple' word. In reality Chad was just trying to keep his cool around the object of his attraction.

Thomas seemed slightly embarrassed and quickly responded ,"o-Oh! The mushrooms and flower seed should be over in aisle eight!" Thomas exclaimed while he pointed towards the section. "Thank you!" Chad quickly responded. "Oh, and...can I get your number?" He instantly regretted those words the second they fell out his mouth, especially since he didn't have a phone! Surprisingly Thomas was okay with this and gave Chad his number. What an odd turn of events. Chad graciously took the small paper where Thomas scribbled some numbers onto. Chad looked over the paper, his penmanship was decent.He quickly uttered out a "thank you" before walking off to aisle eight as he carefully slipped the paper into his jeans.