15🔪

Taehyung POV

It is late Sunday night,  indicating the end of the weekend.

I went out to the bar to deal with some minor issues when appa asked me to pick up Y/N from work.

Reaching the PC Bang I park getting out, inside the small PC room where I see Y/N and a new guy I have never seen before discussing something.

The moment they see me they stop talking and look at me as I make my way towards them.

Hmm...interesting.

"Hey, sis! I came to pick you up" I cheerfully say.

"Okay, let me get my stuff," She says walking away.

The guy she was talking to just stands there looking a bit uncomfortable, making me want to laugh.

"Hello, I am Kim Taehyung, one of Y/N's seven brothers" I share.

"Hey man, I'm Bang Chan" The boy in question introduced himself.

"Bang Chan, are you Y/N's boyfriend?" I ask, in that moment Y/N comes back.

"No he is not," she says pushing me out the door, while I laugh the whole way to the car.

Once in the car, I see Y/N and the Bang Chan kid wave at each other.

"Sooo," I tease Y/N as I drive down the road, heading home.

"Ugh!, No," She says from beside me.

"Not your boyfriend, then what is he?" I ask her.

"... an acquaintance" She shrugs.

"Aww, look at you using big words, cute" I tease her.

I feel her glare making me giggle, it is so much fun to tease her.

Reaching the mansion Y/N quickly rushes off the car throwing a 'Thank You' my way as she goes inside and into her room, I am guessing.

The amount of time that girl spends in her room is insane.

I am beginning to think that she might be part hermit.

Making my way where everyone usually is laughing around before dinner I take a seat. 

"How did it go?" Jin Hyung asks.

"Good, everything was settled," I tell them.

"Any protest from our sister when you picked her up?" Namjoon hyung asks making me giggle.

"Nah, but there was a boy I have never seen before talking to her when I walked in the PC room." I share with them.

"Is he her boyfriend? Appa is going to freak the fuck out" Jungkookie says.

"When I asked him if he was her boyfriend, Y/N said he wasn't and proceed to push me out the door and to the car. She couldn't get me out of there fast enough" I shake my head smiling.

"Appa sure is right about things getting lively here" Jin laughs leaving the room.

---------------------------------------

After a long day, we all gather in the dining room, as Mrs.Choi serves us our food.

We all devour our food, Mrs. Choi is a Goddess when it comes to cooking.

"I need a few of you guys to come to Jeju Island with me this weekend" Appa announces.

At that Y/N's head snaps up looking at appa, her eyes wide, shining with excitement.

Does she want to go to Jeju Island?

"Y/N?" Appa asks.

Her excitement is immediately masked as she shakes her head and looks down at her plate.

"Have you ever been to Jejudo?" Jimin asks her.

"No, but I might go after I graduate. Need to save money first" She mumbles eating her food.

We have all the money you could ever want, I want to say but know that she won't appreciate it.

So young yet she has missed out on so much.

There are movies she has never watched, she didn't even know what the avengers are let alone, Marvel.

She has probably never been on a vacation or left the country.

There is so much I want to show her and share with her.

I look up at appa with pleading eyes, silently begging him to please let her come along.

I see that I am not the only one doing the same as Kookie, Jin, and Jimin are also making the same face that I am.

"Y/N-ah, would you like to come with this weekend?" He asks her.

Our sister stops eating but doesn't look up, "I-I don't want to intrude. It's okay" She says.

"You won't be intruding at all, We do have to work but there is so much on the island for you to do while we are busy" Jin encourages her.

"Yeah it will be fun"Jimin adds.

"I- Um.." She says unsure.

"Join us," Appa says already deciding.

"In that case, can I come?" I say.

"No, I want to come" Jungkook voices.

"Namjoon, Hoseok, Jimin, and Y/N will come with me," Appa says ending the conversation.

"How will we get there?" Y/N asks.

"Our private Jet" Namjoon Hyung informs her.

Her eyes widen slightly, I am guessing surprised to know we have our own plane. "I don't have a passport" she admits.

At her words, we all giggle, Gosh she is adorable. "That's fine, You will still be in the country and In a private Jet. You won't need it" Yoongi Hyung tells her.

"But when we get back, I'll make sure you get one. Who knows when we will have to travel outside of Korea" Appa smiles.

"Oooo! Maybe we can take a family vacation" Jungkookie cheers.

"It's been so long since I had a well-deserved vacation" Jin Hyung sighs.

"There ain't no rest for the wicked" Yoongi Hyung teases.

"Hey speak for yourself, I am a good boy" I argue, which makes everyone burst out laughing.

Jerks.

I may not get to go to Jejudo with Y/N but we have so many opportunities to travel and vacation all of us together.

I hope she likes her first trip ever, the view of the ocean is breathtaking.