chapter 12

I wake up to the sunlight hitting my face I check the time and it was exactly 6:08. I stretch and everyone in the room woke up and asked, "why are we up early?" As they yawned I looked at them confused then said "spring break is over and its time for school again," excitement rose in Ezra's face then she said,  "oh my gosh Brandon stop sleeping we can see chase and lavender after 2 weeks" he looked unamused and sleepy he just got off the bed to the bathroom  i get it he was tired i followed behind and went to the sink then grabbed my tooth brush i gave a light smile to him and said "good morning sleepy one" a sly smirk appeared on his lips then said "hoes and girls chase you at school best watch out she's a jealous mess when faced with another female" he joked as i choked on the toothpaste was he serious she doesn't seem the jealous type she's calm and  collected but then again ive only known her for a couple of weeks she caused me mass euphoria in different ways-"  as soon as i was done my thoughts were interrupted when i was out the door waiting for both of them they came out and we walked only about 5 blocks until we reached the school girls were like "oh my gosh its luke quaker i want him to be mine-" they said that with regret in their eyes as they saw i had a mate already then they said "i wonder who the slut is i bet they're not attractive" their eyes widened as both ezra and brandon walked in front of me they gave me a kiss then said "sorry ladies this man is ours"   "you little slut he was ours first we'll teach you a lesson" one of the girls sneered "try me bitch im sure your weak and second where's your proof i see no mark on his neck that proves he's yours hoe. You stupid ass slut" ezra said as she charged a punch into the girls face her face started to bleed then  ezra said "consider that a warning" she said with clear jealousy brandon and i stood there shocked at what we both saw we continued walking to our class and we walked in then mr mune said "you're late mr quaker  ms waters and mr Gonzalez" to the  the three of us  "take a seat" he said firmly as we heard whispering from behind from students "sorry love you're mine no one can have either of you" ezra whispered to us both causing me to freeze mr mune said "luke step out for a moment i need to have a chat with you about a various subject do you mind if we have a chat?"  i walked out the door then asked "what do you need?" silence fills the hall until he speaks "i see a sleight change in ezra is she okay she's usually a good student" i was confused on what he meant until it clicked she had punched that girl then i said "it was her mate reflexes she didn't do it on purpose i swear-" then he said "no no i mean a slight change in her body she looks  a lil bloated is she alright?"   "she's fine ate a little too much this morning" i said to cover up the fact that she's pregnant "is that all you needed sir?" i asked curiously he walked back inside im assuming that was yes he continued the biology lecture i got lost in thought  the whole lecture. the bell rang and it was time for 2nd period we walked until we bumped into two people "lavender! oh my gosh hi its been so long" ezra said excited " i see you have not one but two mates one being luke quaker the nerd and then brandon Gonzales the softie bad boy" chase stated he's the brains that's how we get our assignments in "hi to you too chase" brandon said as he rolled his eyes the girls were talking about something i didn't care much about until mr mune said "ms jinx would you like to share conversation with the whole class?"  "no can't you mind your business instead of being nosey its a private conversation mr mune" ezra said annoyed  she's not like this normally i raised my hand and said "can i go to the bathroom" i gave a stern look at ezra before leaving she soon followed me into the bathroom i locked the bathroom door and locked our lips together before she could say another word she looked at me with lustful eyes as she sniffed my scent she was on her knees and said "let me release some of your stress its healthy for you" she smirked as she pulls down my trousers  "no let me punish you you've been bad today" i said as i pulled up my pants i sat her down pulled her pants down and opened her legs i licked my two fingers before inserting them then said "stay quite and it would be less extreme" she shivered as i inserted my cold fingers inside and pulled them in and out while pressing her sensitive spot she came fast and moaned at last second she was loud as the climax reached her body she squirted all over my fingers i licked both in return she got up and pulled up her pants and said "there's a mess on the floor what should we do?" "don't worry about it the janitor would clean it come on we'll have to lie to mr mune about the bathroom situation come on" i grabbed her arm and walked through the halls quietly because classes were in session we were stopped by the hall monitor mr light "where were you two previously and why aren't you two in class where you're supposed to be?" i froze like  normally i do "we both blowed up the bathrooms that's why we're in the halls anymore questions sir?" ezra responded firmly he let us go "you need to get the freezing problem under control"  i knew she was right but its a trauma thing i went through as a toddler its hard to get under control. we entered an very quite room mr mune proceeded to talk "open your English book to chapter 5 also mr quaker and ms water sit down and wait for me to give directions for the notes we're taking for the quiz  we're having tomorrow ezra tensed as she could feel the eyes burning into her head and yes it was the bimbo that was fighting her earlier mr mune comes shortly after then says "ms lilac please continue taking your notes"   i grabbed my pencil and looked at the board and wrote down the notes for the quiz after 15 minutes i had 4 pages of notes written  time for lunch*RINGGGGG*  the bell rang ezra zoomed out the door waiting for brandon, lavender, chase and i  we soon got to the lunch room  "the bimbo's eyes are like daggers are we that pretty damn keep staring" brandon said pretending to do a hair flip as he grabbed my waist and kissed my lips without hesitation and let the tongue do the unthinkable he slid his cold tongue come in contact with mine i bit his a bit "ahem lovebirds suck on your tongues later" lavender laughed   we sat and ate our food. i could feel a weird feeling that something  bad will happen soon after lunch but i shake off the feeling and continue stuffing my face with my hamburger ezra stole my last burger  i continued eating until i heard commotion behind me  as people were saying "fight fight"  the bimbo threw a punch at her stomach without any warning she spat blood on the ground brandon and i stepped in she stumbled on words and said "no one spits blood if punched in the stomach unless pregnant" the bimbo sneered then she looked more lethal and deadly  "well i am and now im spitting more blood then i should" she says weakly brandon goes to her side and picks her up and says  "todo estara bein mi amor ella pagara por lo que hecho" i continued to take care of the situation by the end of the lunch period ezra was excused and sent home.