Disclaimer

This story is just fiction that came from the imagination of the author, but there are a few scenes here that have already happened in real life. This story contains the imagination of the author mixed with reality. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

If you want to read this, please don’t romanticize or lust for terrorists. You can like them if they are in the right mindset and the right actions, as long as they don’t play the role of terrorism. Learn to draw a line that you make sure you don’t cross. Know your place because at the end of the day, they are still terrorists sowing terror in the world we live in.

This story and characters are not connected to real terrorists.

And especially to the victims of the Marawi Siege who have not yet recovered from the trauma caused by the terrorists. Please don’t read this first because I don’t want to be the cause of your trauma getting worse.

This story contains chapters that contain sensitive language, abuse, crime, drugs, sex, violence, or triggers that are harmful or traumatizing to other readers. Reader discretion is advised.

Inspired by Marawi Siege and Syria War.