Hands on. (Ch.5)

Moon is going to be very handsy in this chapter, not really doing 'things' but getting touchy feely with Y/n's body, the good shit. Anyway, here you are, enjoy the chapter... fuckin weirdos...

Y/n P.O.V.

My eyes fluttered open and I sat up, yawning and stretching, my back popping as I straightened up. I looked over to my side and found an empty spot where Sun was supposed to be.

I frowned as an empty feeling filled my chest. I sighed and grabbed where my heart would be, confused, "What am... No way..." Realization hit me, I HAVE A CRUSH ON THE ROBOT!

I shook my head and huffed out a whine, standing up and walking out of the room only to be met with a hard surface to my face, "Mph! What the-" I looked up and saw Sundrop with my breakfast, lunch, dinner, and medication.

He looked down at me, surprised to see me up, "Oh! My dewdrop! What are you doing out of bed? Go lay back down, you shouldn't be up and moving, not yet." He spoke in a worried tone and rushed my back into the room and back into bed.

I blushed and smiled, "Thank you honey, this means a lot." I spoke in a soft tone, not processing what I called him until he cupped my face, "You called me honey again! Keep doing that! I really like it!" He encouraged me and I blushed even harder.

He pressed his lips against my forehead and smiled down at me, "Do you want me to call you names too? I have starlight, dewdrop, sunshine, honey-bun, cutie, darling, sweetheart, precious, love-" I cut him off by pressing my hand over his mouth, a shadow casting over my face.

I lifted my head and looked him in the eyes, glaring at him, "Sun..."

Sundrops P.O.V.

Y/n is going to be so happy that I have her food! While waiting, I did a lot of research for her and have made a list of meals for her to try with her diet, I hope she likes it!

I was entering the bedroom when I halted, bumping into something. I looked down and saw Y/n out of bed, I was shocked to see her up and moving already, "Oh! My dewdrop! What are you doing out of bed? Go lay back down, you shouldn't be up and moving, not yet."

I rushed her back into the bedroom and back into bed, setting the food down and pulling the covers over her, I didn't want her to get cold.

She smiled at me as her face turned a light shade of pink, "Thank you honey, this means a lot." She spoke softly, sending waves of heat through my entire system.

My smile grew bigger as I cupped her face with my hands, "You called me honey again! Keep doing that! I really like it!" I blurted out and kissed her forehead, her sweet smelling hair sending more heat through my circuits.

I beamed down at her, "Do you want me to call you names too? I have starlight, dewdrop, sunshine, honey-bun, cutie, darling, sweetheart, precious, love-" She cut me off, pressing her hand against my mouth. I looked at her, confused.

She was looking down, shade covering the upper half of her face and I started to panic.

She looked into my eyes, an icy glare sending fear and panic into me, "Sun..." She whispered out and I began to shake a bit.

I gulped, "Y-Yes Y/n?" I asked, using her real name, hoping it would throw her off. No luck. She pulled my face closer to hers, close enough so that I could feel her breath on me, "Are you able to feel... OUTSIDE of your program." She asked- Well, more like demanded.

I started to sputter out random words, unable to form a proper sentence, "Listen to me Sundrop. If you can, I won't tell anyone, but you need to tell me Right. Now." She spoke in a firm tone.