Intorduction

"If you dont go through with the pain, you will never finish what you started." My mum always used to tell me this whenever I felt like giving up. It always, and I mean always, helped me. Like a lot. Right, I guess I better tell you who I am. My name's Reecey Jones. Yeah, I know. I have that one speacil name that you will never find on a keyring, thanks mum and dad for giving me the  most fucked up name ever. I'm your average geeky 18 year old college girl. Straight A's all the way home baby! I'm the ombre hair, blue eyes type of girl. Lucky me... I know right aha. I'm a very bubbly, talkitive and outgoing person. Loving bands is kinda my hobby. Lets just say I don't have that many friends to "hang" out with. Black Veil Brides are my life. Obviously along with ATL, PTV and of corse 5SOS. I mean have you seen how perfect 5SOS are? Urghh... I'm telling you now. Mikey is going to be my husband one day, *daydreams and sighs*.

Authors note:

I know this isn't very good, but trust me. It will get better! It takes time, concertration. The 2 things I don't have. Just give me a chance yah know? The actual story will start in the next part I upload... So yeah... Adios bitchesss.