《1》

8/29/18.

𝚆𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚔𝚘𝚛𝚊𝚜𝚊𝚗𝚘 𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚑𝚖𝚊𝚗.

(Was the year I came to korasano as a freshman.)

____________________________________

A new day of school has started, everyone chatting or everyone looking nice on the first day.
As soon as the warning bell rings, everyone starts to head to class before being counted as tardy.

A male with orange hair runs in such a hurry while cursing under his breath and bumps into someone when turning at the corner of the hall "Ah! I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention! I'm gonna be late!" Then he dashes past the blue haired male "tch, watch where you are going." He curses as he walks away.

As the first day continues all teachers and students within the grades was told to go to the auditorium for an assembly. As everyone was settled in the auditorium. Teachers start to pass out flyers of clubs/sports that is listed so students can decide to join before the club/sports fair. The vice principal replies "Now that all students have received a flyer, you may decide as to what club or sports you want to take part in for the year! Also note that the clubs/sports fair will be held next week!

Everyone started writing down and chatting about what clubs or sports they should join for the year. "Now you are all dismissed and hope you have a good first day!"

___________________________________

*Time skips*

>The club fair<

All clubs and sports faculty advisors set up their stand and registrations outside of school. As soon as the bell rings all students started rushing towards the stands. It was very crowded yet so lively and there were many clubs to join. The orange haired male rushed to the club volleyball stand. "I WOULD LIKE TO TRYOUT FOR VOLLEYBALL" Takeda was taken aback from such an enthusiastic voice "Ah! May I have your name and grade?" The orange haired male replied "Of course! My name is Shōyō Hinata and I am a first year!" Takeda writes down his name as Daichi gives the paper to Hinata "Hey there! I'm a third year, Sawamura Daichi and here is the paper for the day of our tryouts. Hope to see you there!" He smiles. Hinata jumps with excitement as he gets the paper. "THANK YOU I WILL MAKE SURE TO BE THERE"

~💖~

A/N: Hello! I Just wanted to let my beloved readers know at the top the reason I typed it again was because some readers are unable to see the words in the font I used so I just wrote it in normal font just in case it was needed.《Dont worry if you cant see it, I got you!  ;)》

Published 4/19/23