ˢⁱˣᵗᵉᵉⁿ

"what are you doing here

"what are you doing here." you said going into your room.

"y/n, are you ok?" your mom asked you as you walk by her to go sit by Kailyn. "I'm fine, thanks. but what do you want." "y/n cant your parents come and check on you after you just got shot." your 'father' said "no. you've seen me, I'm fine you can go now bye." you said looking at the two annoyed.

"kai, do you have my phone?" you asked her still looking at her a little softer than before. "yeah its in my bag and i also have more of your things in my bag like things you were wearing and all that that jazz, do you want it?" she asked. "nah, just wanted to know, and why are you guys still here."

"y/n you need to be nicer to your parents you know." "parents, ha. i only have a mother nothing more nothing less." "so what am i to you, huh, a man who just hangs around." "precisely. anyways good bye it was nice seeing you mom, you look well. I'm going to try to see if i can get out of here today so, yeah bye love ya, mwah" you said directed at your mother.

"oh okay, bye y/n ill call you sometime later." "okay bye."

the two of them left you alone with Kailyn and you just sighed.

"you wanna talk about it." "nah I'm chill. well time to get me out of here."

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐲 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝'𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦.

"I'm finally out of there, i swear i was in there filling out forms for an hour." you said going into Kailyn's car. "hey are you hungry?" " yeah, and where am i supposed to go back home?" "yeah, i guess but i think its best you move you know." "yeah."

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐲 𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐚 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐭.

[this is after eating and you are now back at your old house, sorry I'm lazy besties]

"thanks kai for dropping me home, ill look at houses tonight." "do you want me to stay over or anything?" she asked you. "nah its okay." "ok call me if you need anything.

were back at it again, as you looked at your apartment.

opening your door, you looked around your empty house and made your way up to your room to take a shower. putting all the stuff you had on the floor of your room you entered your bathroom still seeing the towel pinned to the window. "yeah i def have to move this house is creepy now."

𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐀𝐃 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐙 𝐋𝐔𝐕 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐘 𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐗.

[Sorry for all the time skips.]

finish taking your shower you get dressed in some swears and a hoodie and just lay on your staring at the ceiling holding your left arm.

𝐢 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐟 𝐝𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~
~~~~

hey, this chapter sucks
i know it does
and it's short i'm sorry

but I'm feeling lazy
and i was out all day so I'm tired

but cant stop the grind

anyways

meme time

idk what this isbut byei love you all

idk what this is
but bye
i love you all

and i hope you have a good rest of your day or night

<3