Run!!! Run like the windd!!!

(No prison yet)

Tommy narrowly missed an arrow imbedding in his cranium, and ran into the forest. "Oh prime oh prime what do I do-" Suddenly, he remembered something. He pulled a boat out of some underbrush, and dragged it to the sand before the ocean.

With a swift push, the boat flew over the water, and Tommy swiftly got on, and towed away.

Hours later, and Tommy was exhausted from rowing. He scanned the horizon, hoping to see at least any land. Suddenly, a large building came into view, as well as a dock.

He rowed up to the dock and went on to the nice wood. His hands were sore and shaking slightly.

Large buildings were all around him, and he saw cars (which he had only heard about from Phil) and people.

Overwhelmed by the craziness, Tommy headed west, and soon found a park. The park was surrounded by a metal fence, and he sat down on a bench.

He must've not been paying attention, because before he knew it the sun was going down. Darn it, he wasted his time daydreaming. Just have to sleep here tonight.

Nuzzling into the back of the bench, he raised his legs to his stomach to keep warm. "Hey, kid you should get home." A masculine voice spoke from next to him.

Tommy kept quiet, leaning onto the armrest of the bench, farthest away from the man sitting next to him. "D... Do you not have a home?"

"N-not yet." Tommy replied quietly, worried for the man's response.

"I'm Steve, Steve Rogers."

"Tommy."

"Well, Tommy, want to stay with me tonight?" Steve asked. "Tomorrow you'll have to go to the orphanage."

Tommy took this chance to finally turn to look at the man. He was blond, with a muscular build and a tight white t-shirt. The man looked surprised at Tommy's face.

"U-um hope you don't mind me asking

"U-um hope you don't mind me asking..." Steve started, "but what happened to yo-you-"

Tommy responded quickly. "Lightning."

Steve looked up at the moon rising in the sky, then back down to his watch. "We should probably get back to my house. It's 9:00."

Tommy just nodded, and Steve led him to a tower shaped like a llama, with 'AVENGERS' written in large letters below the balcony thing.

"You live in the big llama tower?" Tommy asked without thinking.

Steve laughed amiably. "Yes. But, don't let Tony hear you say that." Tommy turned to look at him confused, so Steve quickly filled things in. "I live with some other people. Tony originally owns the tower, he's rather self-confident. Natasha works in the government, she's quiet, but don't get her mad." Steve rubbed the back of his head at this, indicating that he had made her mad once.

"There's Bruce, who is a science dude. And Thor and Clint come around sometimes." Steve finished as we entered the building.

They entered into a metal detector gate, and Steve pulled an ID card like the ones Phil used to show them from his time working for the government in 1945.

Phil always talked about his friends; Howard Stark, Peggy Carter and... Steve Rogers...

That can't be the same Steve Rogers, right? That would be impossible. Mumza never gave anyone eternal life other than Philza. Probably just named after him. Besides, that Steve went down in an airplane in the middle of the Arctic Ocean.

He got back to his senses when Steve touched his shoulder, leading him to an elevator. This one was fancy compared to the piston elevators back in the SMP. Speaking of the SMP, what happened after he left, he wandered.

The doors closed, and Tommy was left in an elevator with Steve Rogers.