Chapter 2

OMG I HAVE FINISHED THE SECOND CHAPTER YAY!!! This isn't the best so i hope that someone likes it... Thanks for reading! <3 

CHAPTER 2 ~

What the fuck. This must have just been Dylon playing a trick on me. He has a thing for scaring the living shit outta me. "Haha sorry babes, you have an arvo on your birthday that must suck ass!" Anne said as she shoved one sweaty arm around my shoulders. "Yeah, and i wonder who's fault that is" i say with a roll of my eyes. I'm always the one that gets punished for her dumbness.

"Haha, say are you celebrating your b'day this year?"

 "I'll give it a miss this year, can't be bothered and the mid terms coming up."

 "Well aren't you the good girl, but thats so sad, studying on your 16th...whats wrong with todays  society?"

 "YOU." i say as i hurridly type up a text and send it to my dad. This really did suck. I let out a sigh and leave the gym to collect my books from my locker for period 6. "See ya this arvo!" Anne says as she slaps my butt. "What do you mean see you this arvo, i have an detetion thanks to a lil someone." i say as i pick up my PE bag. "Yeah, but afterwards im taking you out for ice cream in order to make it up for you." she says then waddles away to go and flirt with taken guys. Don't get me wrong, she's my bff and i love her like a sister but sometimes she can be a bit of a slut.

 After about 5 mins after the bell rang i had arrived late to English, Miss Honda wont be too pleased with me since this is the third time this week...

 "This is the third time this week!" Miss Honda says as she lectures me about the disrespect of arriving late to class. "Enough of this, go and find your seat." I do as she say's and lay my books upon the desk at the very back of the room. No one sits next to me since we sit in alphabetical order and my last name starts with a W.

 "Moving on from somebodies rudeness, today we will be getting an exchange student from Manchester, His name is Eric." At those words as if on que, a handsome boy with beautiful brown hair and bright green eyes walks into the room. "Please make him feel welcome." The boy turns and catches me checking him out and flashes the most seductive smile my way. What a creep.

 "You can sit at the spare seat next to Stephanie." Says Miss Honda as she points directly at me. Are you fucking kidding me. This is partially a blessing in disguise, i mean I'm sitting next to the sexiest guy i have ever seen...SNAP. OUT. OF. IT. Mid terms remeber, college of your dream. Boy's can wait.

 Eric pulls a chair and sits next to me. He turns round to face me and says "Hello Beautiful."