#4 story of y/n

𝗠𝗔𝗝𝗢𝗥 𝗧𝗪: 𝗔𝗕𝗨𝗦𝗘.

𝗗𝗢𝗡𝗧 𝗦𝗞𝗜𝗣 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗚𝗘𝗥 𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗘 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗.

After eating they sat back in mirabelles room/the nursery. You all talked about random stuff until the subject of your backstory comes up, you looked at both mirabelle and camilo and sigh "n-no my story isn't that interesting let's change the topic" camilo looked at him "pleaseeee there nothing else to talk aboutttt" he said and you took a deep breath "fine this is gonna be a long ride." {Story shall begin in 3..2..1!} A small little girl walked around with her two best friends, they where walking home and talking, y'know? Just normal kid stuff but the two kids walked away once they got to d/n's(deadnames) house. She walked in expecting two happy parents instead the house was trashed and your mom was angry and had a bottle in her hands, you looked up at her and you were already scared at this point "mami you ok?" She said nothing, she grabbed by the arm and started hitting you and punching you, by the end of it you where bruised badly and this continued for years -skip to 15 y/o, y/n- you where walking and home and when you got there...no one was home! This was your chance you grabbed a jacket and a bit of food and walked out to God knows where but by the looks of it you weren't in your town anymore. Y/n stopped and mirabelle was on the verge of tears "w-wow..you are so brave, y/n" you sighed {Y/N POV: and here come the talks again} you got hugged by the two imedeatly, "let gooo I'm okkk well how at least!" You smiled a bit and they calmed their selves "ok. Ok. Let's change the subject now-" mirabelle said and smiled as she thought of something to talk about "so what did you do in your only town y/n?" Camilo asked and you smiled "I'd hang out with my friends and play ukulele for money to feed me and my Mami, she wasn't the best but she was my caretaker so I had to feed us both. My mom just drank alot since she didn't have a job anymore but enough of that sob story!" You looked at mirabelle who was thinking for a minute then looked at y/n "you can play camilos uke for us!" (A/N: I have an hc that he plays ukulele) camilo nodded and  went to get it, he came back and gave the uke to y/n and to which he started playing devil town my cavetown(best song) "life's alright in devil town, yeah right. No one's gonna catch us now." He played as he closed his eyes to ignore that camilo and mirabelle where looking at him (A/N: stage fright but not thousands of people) he continued with the song before it reached an end and they both clapped for you "thanks.." you opened your eyes, "that was great! Muy talentoso!" Camilo said and smiled as abuela called mirabelle and camilo down stairs, you being curious you followed them to see what abuela was gonna say to them, abuela looked at them both "I need you two to run some errands for me, here's a list." Abuela said as she handed them a list, they took it and ran outside. As they where running camilo pulled you "come on! We're taking you with us!" Camilo said and continued running with mirabelle.

T.B.C

A/N: this one was probably shorter than usual idk but I didn't know what to write this one so again to the very few people reading this, what should I write? Also ignore my trash Grammer I'm up at 12:33 and I just watched encanto for the 13,00000th time. And I shall continue to stay up til 6:00 as I usually do but if I get bored and have an idea I might make another page.

Word count: 676 bye-