⊶CHAPTER-8⊷

YN POV:

What just happened? I never knew that he had feelings for me, not the normal one but romantic one. Him the MAFIA? I should have never agreed to Namjoon-shi to go to his Mansion.

But I think the things are solved. I hope he moves on. Why will he not? He is young and also a Mafia and who will say no to him plus he is also kinda Handsome.

I was walking down the streets thinking about the things which happened in university just now. Jennie parted her way as her car arrived. Jennie is rich but not like spoiled brats.

I do feel like something is wrong. Or like something bad is going to happen. I shrugged my shoulders and ignored everything and made my way home. Today Dadda will be home. I'm happy so let's not think about the things which happened just now.

After reaching home I got fresh And took a long shower. After that I sat down and started studying. I do have my exams in 2 months. And I'm kinda worried about those exams. Because of this School presentation I didn't focus a lot on my studies.

So now all I have to do is study and get a good score in these exams. Teachers are hoping for a lot from me. And I want to be an independent girl who can support my parents financially.

Yes, I do support my parents emotionally and mentally but I don't support them financially so I want to be financially responsible. I can do part-time jobs but Dad strictly said no to it. He wants me to just focus on one thing in one particular time. So my main focus is on my studies.

Now it's nearly 7 pm so I closed my books and made my way downstairs. There in the living room there is my dad sitting on the couch and watching television. I ran and sat beside him as if if I don't then someone will take that place.

I started cuddling him and he patted my head to comfort me which actually worked. Later we went to the dining room to have our lunch there as mum called us. We had dinner and had family talks.

I will never leave them. They are just like blessings to me. Yeah I do know not all the parents are as you wish them for. But I'm kinda lucky to have them as parents. Maybe the Almighty was happy with me that he gave me them.

After having my dinner I made my way towards my room after kissing my parents cheeks. As soon as I reached the room I did my night routine and laid on bed. For some reason I feel something is going to happen.

That something will not be right. I don't know why I'm having this feeling. Is it because of that proposal? I rejected him. Will he Bully me? I did nothing wrong but he is the famous bad boy of the university.

I hope he just forgets about me. It's not like he will stick to one girl for his whole life. He is Mafia and I'm sure I was just his Timepass or a thing to play with. Forgetting all my thoughts I slept.

----
Next Morning

I woke up early but I don't want to go to university. What BTS bully me? Yeah why will they not? They are the famous badboys and bullies of our university and they will not stay calm until I reject their friend's proposal.

Let's forget it if that happens I'm going to transfer to another university. I quickly wore my clothes and tied my hair. Picked all my books and put them into my bag and ran downstairs.

 Picked all my books and put them into my bag and ran downstairs