I lived, just to be left alone... {Chapter 1}

~Start of Flashback~
"at the age of 7, you're child will be cursed! and only I could have the power to erase it!"

The Man with a clock said as magic swirls around him, as some of the magic comes towards the baby in the crib. the blonde couple stared at each other for a moment after looking back at the man, as the blonde Man, assuming to be the child's father shouted at the other man with a hiss.

"y-you're Insane! what are you doing to my daughter! you're gonna pay for this!"

he gritted his teeth out of anger as the other man let out an insane laugh, as he looks down at the blonde couple that is looking back up to him. as he smiles.

"Mark my words... Waybright... this is what you deserve..."

the man says before he disappears out of thin air, the curse being successful as the couple looked at each other in disbelief as they turned back to the guest of the party. as he clears his throat and smiles charmingly at everyone.

"haha, w-what a light show!.. let's continue the party shall we?"

he says as he rose a glass filled with wine in the air.

~7 years later~

"Father! it hurts! everything hurts!"

the little girl cried out as the doctor tries to examine her.

"Docter what's happening to her!"

"I don't know ma'am!"

the Docter replied as the little girl starts to form ears and a tail, as the girl screams and groans in pain and agony.

"WHAT IS HAPPENING TO SASHA!? ANSWER ME DAMN IT!"

Mr. Waybright demanded as the Docter stayed silent, as all the adults stared at what has become of his child. she shook in pain as the curse was successfully planted onto her, she whimpered as Sasha looks up at her parents, who were just staring at her in shock.

"Father... Mother... I don't f-feel the pain anymore."

Sasha said as she stood up in an attempt to walk towards them, as Mrs. Waybright pushed her back.

"NO! STAY BACK YOU BEAST!"

Sasha stood there in shock, as a chill of fear ran through her spine. 

"B-Beast?..."

~End of Flashback~
Sasha's POV:

She ran through the forest, she could feel the wind through her hair going as fast as her wolf legs could go. she was kicked out of her town for being like this, and honestly it hurt at first, but now it doesn't sting as much anymore. she sniffed as she smelt the scent of cooked beef before hearing a whistle in the distance, her ear twitching as her tail wagged afterward. she knew who was calling for her, she ran back to the walls of toad town to find a tall old man with a cool military haircut wearing his military clothes. she ran towards him and tackles him into a hug.

"Grimesy!~"

Sasha said out of excitement, as Grime giggled, patting Sasha's head like she's a normal human being. Grime was the person who took her back in after being abandoned by her parents, he was the General of Toad Town, the most feared aside from the Mayor. sure, he does look scary, but he's a softie on the inside when you get to know him. Sasha looked at the delicious glory that is the steak that he's holding, as Sasha's tail wags.