023/Green eyes, jealousy and hurtful feeling 😭

Hey sorry I haven't been updating 🥺..

_________________________

Lanzy's pov

Iann and I were all cuddled up making out getting him hard and ready to be blue balled..

Iann:baby if you don't stop I'ma....
Lanzy:you gon do what???", kissing his neck, sucking and licking on the spot...........
Iann:fuck this I want you", grabbing her waist, pulling her closer making his hard member press against her area slowly moving.....
Lanzy:😩 this feels so good",she dry humped on him some more earning some groans from him.

He grabbed her ass giving it a lil squeeze as they continued to make out like there lives depends on it.......

Lana:(enters without knocking)hey lan,ohhh sorry....
Lanzy: learn to knock (sits up on his lap as his hand rests on her almost bare back ...
Lana:sorry I'll leave you naughty kids to continue and I'ma be filling in for you at work.
Lanzy:why are you being nice
Lana:you are horny and Iann is too so byee ( closing the door,she was gone)

Iann:baby??
Lanzy:yeah.
Iann:I love you

Honestly, Iann and I have gotten closer,and I literally don't wanna lose him not now not ever,he has become my everything apart from lana and Nathan and who wants to lose everything??

Lanzy:I love you too
Iann: would you like to continue??,he said with a smirk on...
Lanzy: nope, kisses him on the corner of the lips and heads to the bathroom

I went to the bathroom, striping into nothing and started showering and after a some of minutes,a butt naked Iann came in wrapping his hands around me, turning me around and started kissing me passionately,"I love you",he said in between the kiss making me smile."I love you Ian Micheal olmo ",I said feeling his chest......

After making out,we went to get dressed with me wearing that cus why not guyss

Outfit

Iann:why you always tryna tease me.
Lanzy:I literally don't do any of that 😏😂
Iann:I won't argue with you 😂,non let's go,

with that iann grabbed my waist leading me outside to his car,"I wanna dry",I begged with puppy eyes."No,baby your driving is crazy plus I wanna drive you around",he said pecking my lips...

Starbucks 🌞

Iann
After ordering our food,lanzy and I drove to my house, talking and just being two people madly in love with each other.... honestly speaking I have never felt like this ever,I know some of y'all think I'm cheesy which is true but it's also how I feel...

We were playing video games and being mean to the other people playing, having fun till my phone rang and the screen said "Samantha 🔥😩" making me instantly smile really wide.I got my phone and walked out, going to the kitchen. "Heyyy",I said all happy and shit

Lanzy

Iann and I were shooting tf out our competitors, laughing so loudly till his phone rang, making him smile so wild and making me feel kinda jealous cause another girl was making him that happy with only a call🤷and how he saved her line 😞plus he walked out when talking to whoever she is........