Kiara is 17

Me: Its the story you've all been waiting for! Kiara's last adventure is finally here and its probably the biggest one yet!

Kiara: Finally, I was starting to loose hope in you.

Me: *starts to cry* Kiara, lost hope in me!

Law: Now look at what you did. There, there, little one, don't be sad.

Me: Hug? 

Law: *smiles darkly* Of course.

Kiara: Pervert... anyways, let me do the rest of this for Chari since she is currently being molested. Chari does not own One Piece and please enjoy the first chapter of Never Normal!

***************************************************************************************************************

The sun was shining and the sky was a really pretty blue with stark white clouds littering it like cotton wool. The perfect day to be outside and the perfect day for it to be my birthday, I couldn’t believe how nice my friends were, they had organized a beach party just for me. It had been a surprise party and was I surprised, my grandparents had suddenly decided we needed to go to the beach and so we went, only for me to find out that they together with Spencer, Harry, Ryan and Phin had thrown a party for me with loads of presents and cake; I love cake! Currently I was in my beach shorts and shirt looking out into the horizon and counting all the ships I could see while Harry and Spencer gawked at tourists in bikinis. Only Ryan and Phin had the sense not to do that, after a while Ian joined them too, by whistling discreetly at the tourists. I sweat dropped, boys will never change.

“Do you want to know the definition of idiots?” I asked the three, who looked at me with confused faces wondering why I asked a random question. “You guys are the definition.” It took a bit of time for them to process what I had said before I heard a chorus of ‘Hey’ coming from the three of them. Phin and Ryan were laughing out loud, while I gave them my trademark grin.

“You are mean, Kiara.” Spencer pouted.

“Dude, I’m a girl.” I told him with an even wider grin. Yep, life has just been great, I’m turning 17 today and it’s been around 1 and a half years since Leviathan tried to destroy my home and I stopped him. I’d be leaving school next year and so gaining new friends like Ian and Kevin along with the other friends I have in 12E and 12C is something real awesome for me. Sometimes when I think about it, I feel like meeting Law was the best thing that happened to me because without him I would never have been able to gain such great friends. He’s like my lucky star and he has proved that to me many times during our battles and even though he can be a total ass at times he really is sweet. Though, I wonder if he’ll show up today, I forgot his birthday once and I still haven’t gotten over it, I hope he doesn’t forget mine just for the fun of it. Though I doubt I’ll get mad at him because I can hardly stay angry at him for a very long time, he is my Guardian after all.

“Thinking about your boyfriend, are we?” Viniya asked me in her thick british accent, she was born in England. I rolled my eyes at her before smiling.

“He’s not my boyfriend, he’s just a friend.” I told her. I accidently made the mistake of inviting them into my room without hiding the framed photograph I have of me and Law on my table first. I swear it was the biggest freak out of the century, it was even bigger than the time they all saw my drawings in school. I thought the neighbors would think that someone is being murdered or something but thankfully they didn’t do anything.  They found Law hot (obviously) and they said we make a really adorable couple, making me blush redder than an extremely ripe tomato. Yami, my cat and Law’s twin brother (long story) found this all very funny, I promptly hissed at him that I will take away his fridge privileges and he promptly shut up. Fortunately, Viniya and the others didn’t wonder why I was scolding my cat, because they were just like me; weird and proud.