Chapter 6 - The Party pt.1

Hello Sterek and Scisaac shippers... I present to you the long due Chapter 6... I know that it will probably not be that good but hey, it's better than nothing... I'm sorry for making you guys wait this long, it was never my intention but anyways, since I've already posted you can go read and vote and/or comment on it so that I know that you are liking this otherwise I'll feel like no one else is reading this besides me. But now, go, read and enjoy...

**************************************

Scott's P.O.V:

OMG, it's 8:45 p.m and the party starts in 15 minutes... I don't know if I'm ready...

I should call Stiles to see if he is ready to pick me up or not...

Stiles P.O.V:

I heard the phone ringing... it was Scott calling it's 8:45 p.m... He probably wants to know if I'm ready...

Stiles answered the phone;

"Hi Scott."

"Hi. You're going to pick me up aren't you?"

"Is your bike still on he shop?" Stiles asked.

"Yes it is... so are you going to pick me up or not?"

"Yeah, I'll be there in 10"

"K, call me when you get here"

"K talk to you in a few, bye!"

Scott P.O.V.:

And before I had the change to say "bye" to Stiles he hung up on me. He was always in hurry. Jeez..

9 minutes later

I heard Stiles jeep miles away and, before he even got the chance to call me, I had already entered the car.

Stiles P.O.V:

Stiles suddenly looked to the side and said:

"Oh My God, I could have died for heart attack idiot." Stiles said laughing even though his heart was pounding like crazy.

"Don't act like you didn't want to see this beautiful face" Scott said with a huge grin in your face.

"Wow, someone's confident tonight. Will you use some of that confidence with Isaac in the party?"

"Really Stiles?? Really?? You know I won't be like this near him. When I'm next to him I can't even use words... It's like my mouth can't seem to work properly."

"OMG, you really like him don't you?" Stiles asked with a huge smile on his face... He was happy that his best friend was finally in love with someone that isn't a bitch.

"Of course I do, I mean he is my mate in the end of the day. And how could I not love him??? Look at him: he is beautiful, smart, sweet, caring..."

"You do have a point there, I'd totally fuck him, if I didn't have a crush of my own." Stiles said giggling knowing that this would piss Scott off.

"I'm warning you right now, if I ever find out that you had sex with Isaac I will have sex with Derek and make you watch it"

"Good luck with that" Stiles said with a grin in his face.

In the meantime, Scott and Stiles had arrived to Derek's loft and Stiles parked and locked his jeep.

They both stepped out of the car and went to the door Scott already hearing the music despite the building being pretty much soundproof.

Both Stiles and Scott were nervous... Tonight is the night where both of them would try their luck to he with the ones they loved...

***************************************************

So this is the fourth time I am writing this conclusion because Wattpad is being a bitch to and won't let me publish anything... But anyways, I hope you enjoyed the first part of my 6th Chapter ... I'll publish the 2nd part of this Chapter later this week... I hope you liked this Chapter and, as always, vote and comment a lot. Love you all ♥ ♥ ♥