Transmigration

In Queens New York city, there was a young average boy who was laying in a pool of blood in the alley, but suddenly his eyes shot wide opened as he started to gasp for air.

???-" Wh...what w-who where am I?" I said as I was totally confused as to how I got here and why was I covered in blood but all of a sudden my head started to hurt furiously from the pain I was receiving, like it was going to explode.

I cleansh my teeth and held my head in pain dearing not to scream. Memories.... memories that weren't mine started that to flow into my brain like I was watching some kind of movie about this boy's hole life.

He and I were the same his name was Wade Michaelson, his mother die from a car accident and soon after. His father turned into a drug addict and started to abuse him every single night of his life. Sometimes he does beat him just  for the fun of it and starved him for days and weeks.

Wade had given up on life long time ago and nothing doesn't affect him anymore he become a loner, a outcast and a loser in midtown high. Despite all of that he liked being by himself and enjoyed the company being a loner.

Suddenly the reincarnteor also known as Wade heard a ding sound coming from inside his head as. A semi black transparent screen appeared in front of his eyes.

Wade- Is this one of those types of systems that I does see in fanfics and novels that the protagonist post to become strong with the help of the system.

[Welcome you have now become a player!]

I looked at the transparent screen infront of me and blink my eyes in disbelief. Any normal person In my place instead, would've freaked out and yelled out in excitement. But I just sat there while looking at the black screen infront of me.

I rose to my feet and thought to myself while I rest my hand on my chin.

Wade-' So i really do have one of those type of systems, I used to read back in my old world *Sighed* let's see.

Wade-" Status." Wade thought to himself, as a another black transparent screen appeared right infront of him.

_________________________________

*Status*

Name: Wade Michaelson / Level:0 /1000 XP

Job: None

Titles: None

HP:100/100

MP:10/10

______________________

Strength: 10  Agility: 10

Vitality: 10  Intelligence: 21

Dexterity:10  Sense: 10

Status Points: 0 Money: 0

_____________________

Skills

Gamer's Mind Lv. MAX

Gamer's Voice Lv. MAX

Dungeon Creation/Destruction Lv.1

Sprint lv. 1

_____________________

Wade-' What are those skills post to mean' I said as I concentrated on both of the skills an another screen pop up.

_____________________

Gamer's Mind LV. MAX

Effect: All emotions are weakened, No mind related effects works on you. Allow the user to calmly think things through.

Gamer's Voice LV. MAX

Effect: Allows the user to understand and speak all verbal languages.

Dungeon Cration LV. 1

Effect: Makes you able to create our own subspaces.

Sprint LV. 1

Effect: Your movement will increase by 10%
_____________________

Wade-' That explains why I feel so calm and can think rationally about my situation and it looks like I have my own subspace as well, that will be useful later on.

Wade look down in the puddle and looked at his reflection. Although he doesn't seem to feel any emotions he must say he's slightly above average for a teenager.

He has smooth pail skin as well as brown hair and, maroon red eyes with light pink lips.

His shirt were all bloody from his own blood. As soon as he was done examining himself he heard a ding sound.

______________________

[Ding Daily Quest: Preparations to become stronger

Incomplete Push-ups: (0/50)

Incomplete Curl-ups: (0/50)

Incomplete Squats: (0/50)

Incomplete Running: (0/2Km)

Warning: Upon incomplete tasks, a Penalty will be given as punishment!

Reword: 3 SP, Status Recovery, 50$]

_______________________

I stear at the screen as I was contemplating rather to do it or not because my body wasn't in any shap to do any exercise at all. My hole body feels numb and was cover with buses from all I beating I have gotten.

But in the end I give up and decided to do it but there was one small problem where was I gonna do my exercises. Surely not in the same alleyway where this body owner had die.

I thought for a second and then it hit me, I forgot I have a personal dungeon I smiled at my own carelessness.

I think of activating the skill dungeon/creating and everything around me shifted. What was on the right now on the left, and what was on the left now on the right.

I widened my eyes in surprised by this but I also noticed that there was no sound of cars driving anywhere is was total silence. I walk out of the alley and I stand in the middle of the road, as not a single person could be seen nor no one sounds could be hear.

Wade-' So this is my dimension huh, well let's get started on these exercises shell we.

Soon after wade start to do his new daily routine to become the strongest.

____________________

I hope you Enjoy ✌